Genetics: Critical Mass x OG Kush
Lineage: Around 70% Indica 30% Sativa
Origins: Afghanistan, Mexico, Columbia, Hindu Kush, Thai and Pakistani
Flowering Time: 7-9 Weeks
Height: 70-110cm approximately
Yields per m2: 500-600g
THC Content: 18-24%
CBD Content: under 1%
Pack Options: Female Only
Seed Type: Photo Period
Bighead Gnasha is a Feminized Cannabis Strain that is available in Female Seed Packs only
Gnasha has been a big seller with Barneys first introducing it to commercial seed market. Its one for the indica lovers with around 70%. Large yields of dense buds that are light coloured green with an old school Kush skunk blend of aromas and taste. The buds are delicious to smoke with a bitter taste and spicy smell which is highly moreish.
Bighead Gnasha is a great Strain with very slightly more dominance towards Indica genetics. This strain can be sedative with a nice relaxing effect on the body, but without completely Tranquilising you. Gnasha is a powerful strain that will make your troubles float away with a nice dreamy effect. Gnasha is a good one for the early evening as it will relax you without putting you to sleep. Balanced strains are really good as they give you the best of both worlds in effect making you relax and keeping you happy. Some people think of Indica and Sativa as like Yin and Yang with a balanced strain keeping you balanced in life, both in body and mind.
Gnasha is a good one for stress relief, but it will not put you into a vegetative state. Gnasha is a good muscle relaxer that can help keep you in balance, can be good for beginners and slightly more advanced will like it.
Around 30% Of the genetics in Gnasha come from the Sativa regions of Thailand, Mexico and Columbia with the other 70% Indica domination from the hash making region of Afghanistan and Hindu Kush. Gnasha should grow quite short staying under 100cm. The buds grow with typical Indica compact looking short fat with big fan leaves and a very slight Christmas tree shape. Yields are going to be slightly above average and the plants can be adapted to super cropping, topping, bending and will suite most grow rooms. Gnasha grows highly uniformed with not many variations, but you can get some awesome extra strawberry tasting phenotypes. Gnasha is a very easy to grow cannabis strain that suites growers of all levels.
There is some variation in finishing times so check that at least 60-80% of the pistils have turned orange and brown before harvesting as some might finish earlier than others
At Cannabis Seeds Outlet UK we only stock genuine original Bighead Gnasha marijuana seeds. We store all our seeds in a commercial fridge at optimal temperatures to preserve quality.