New Standard Lower Prices as of August 2023 with some hidden discounts up to 50% OFF RRP
Genetics: Sweet Tooth x White Widow
Lineage: 65% Indica 35% Sativa
Origin: Afghanistan, South America, Thailand, Brazil and India
Flowering Time: 8-9 Weeks
Height: 70-110cm approximately
Yields per m2: 500g
THC Content: 20-25%
CBD Content: under 1%
Pack Options: Feminized Cannabis Seeds
Seed Type: Photo Period
Bighead Big Freeze is a Feminized Cannabis Strain that is available in Female Seed Packs only
Big Freeze is an old school Legend that offers slight larger buds that the original White Widow, it also creates buds with an incredible fruity taste and aroma.
What an amazing strain we have here with Big Freeze . If you are looking for something different with colour, potency and super high THC this is the choice. Buds are crystal covered with around 20-25% THC and the aromas and taste are simply epic. You can expect many shades of green with slight purple hues and tints of blue in the bud with light sour berry and pine smell and a fresh taste similar to their scent. blue colouring contrasted by orange hairs
Big Freeze is a great Strain with very slightly more dominance towards Indica genetics. This strain can be sedative with a nice relaxing effect on the body, but without completely Tranquilising you. Big Freeze is a powerful strain that will make your troubles float away with a nice dreamy effect. Big Freeze is a good one for the early evening as it will relax you without putting you to sleep. Balanced strains are really good as they give you the best of both worlds in effect making you relax and keeping you happy. Some people think of Indica and Sativa as like Yin and Yang with a balanced strain keeping you balanced in life, both in body and mind.
Big Freeze is a good one for stress relief, but it will not put you into a vegetative state. Big Freeze is a good muscle relaxer that can help keep you in balance, can be good for beginners and slightly more advanced will like it.
Around 35% Of the genetics in Big Freeze come from the Sativa regions of Thailand and Brazil with the other 65% Indica domination from the hash making region of Afghanistan and Southern India. Big Freeze should grow quite short staying under 100cm. The buds grow with typical Indica compact looking short fat with big fan leaves. Yields are going to be slightly above average and the plants can be adapted to most grow rooms. Big Freeze reminds us of a tall, snow covered Canadian pine when ready for harvest, with that classic Christmas tree shape and it grows a dense, central kola that seems to get harder and harder towards cropping time. The smell and taste is earthy with sweet vanilla and even subtle banana and the effects are brutally powerful and cerebral uplifting, promoting a feeling of deep purity and cosmic positivity. It is a great strain for the SOG Method, providing a glacial ocean of connoisseur grade buds for those who are serious about big yields and fanatical about frost..
At Cannabis Seeds Outlet UK we only stock genuine original Marijuana Strains by Bighead Big Freeze Weed seeds. We store all our seeds in a commercial fridge at optimal temperatures to preserve quality.