New Standard Lower Prices as of August 2023 with some hidden discounts up to 50% OFF RRP
Breeder: Big Buddha
Genetics: Cheese x Moby Dick (White Widow x Haze)
Lineage: Indica 40% Sativa 60% approximately
Origin: Afghanistan, South America, Thailand, Brazil and India
Flowering Time: 9 Weeks (63 Days)
Height: 75-125cm approximately
Yields per m2: 500-600g
THC Content: 22-26%
CBD Content: under 1%
Pack Options: Feminized Cannabis Seeds
Seed Type: Photo Period
Big Buddha Cheesy Dick is a Feminized Cannabis Strain that is available in Female Seed Packs only
Cheesy Dick is a combination of possibly some of our most popular cannabis strains of all time. Cheese is known for its high leaf ratio in the buds and distinct awesome smell and taste, but with the White Widow this is reduced and replaced by a shiny coat of trichomes. Plus some Haze in the mix adds a nice spicy flavour to the strain with up to 26% THC.
Cheesy Dick is very well balanced, but very slightly Sativa dominant hybrid with finished buds that are deliciously cheesy with a sour creamy taste and a deep skunk haze aroma.
Big Buddha Cheesy Dick is a well-balanced Indica Sativa cross. This is great because it gives a well-rounded effect and some might say the best of both worlds. People with back pains as well as wanting to keep motivated throughout the day will benefit most from smoking the right balanced Indica and Sativa Variety. Cheesy Dick can be good for people that feel a little down because it gives a good balanced Indica and Sativa high. Some Indica strains make you think too much and so with a good mix like Cheesy Dick the Indica can ease stress whilst the Sativa keeps you motivated to carry on.
When smoking Cheesy Dick you will get all round benefits with good relaxation and the ability to sleep and not get overly active in your thoughts. Well balanced strains such as Cheesy Dick can give the most benefits and can assist with many issues as it has a good Indica Sativa Balance..
Around 60% Of the genetics in Cheesy Dick come from the Sativa regions of Thailand and Brazil with the other 40% Indica from the hash making region of Afghanistan and Southern India. Cheesy Dick should grow quite short staying under 125cm. The buds grow with typical Indica compact looking short fat with big fan leaves. Yields are going to be slightly above average and the plants can be adapted to most grow rooms. Cheesy Dick grows highly uniformed with not many variations. Cheesy Dick is a very easy to grow cannabis strain that suites growers of all levels. Cheesy Dick will finish with a delicious looking shimmering coat of trichomes covering the buds.
At Cannabis Seeds Outlet UK we only stock genuine original Marijuana Strains by Big Buddha Cheesy Dick Weed seeds. We store all our seeds in a commercial fridge at optimal temperatures to preserve quality.