New Standard Lower Prices as of August 2023 with some hidden discounts up to 50% OFF RRP
Cheese Dawg was the 1st Place Prize Winner for the best Hash at the DUTCH FLOWERS CUP 2020
Breeder: Big Buddha
Genetics: Chemdog x Cheese (Reversed)
Lineage: 70% Indica 30% Sativa
Origins: Thai, Afghani, Hindu Kush, Afghani, Mexico and Columbia
Flowering Time: 9 Weeks (63 Days)
Height: 90-140cm approximately
Yields per m2: 500-600g
THC Content: 20-25%
CBD Content: under 1%
Pack Options: Feminized Cannabis Seeds
Seed Type: Photo Period
Big Buddha Cheese Dawg is a Feminized Cannabis Strain that is available in Female Seed Packs only
Created by combining the original Chem dawg with the much loved and most popular Big Buddha Cheese. This strain should technically be a Sativa dominant variety, but the genetics have been reversed so it is around 70% Indica.
Chemdawg originated from the USA from some seeds which were found in some marijuana scored from a 'Grateful Dead' concert back in 1991. Since then Chemdawg has been a top quality proven strain with a unique 'chemmy' taste and pleasurable knockout high. Chemdawg has been successfully used as a backbone for breeding most of the top American strains you see today. Crossing the Chemdawg with our Big Buddha Cheese you will certainly find a top shelf, connoisseur strain!
Cheese Dawg is a very popular high strength cannabis strain with up to 25% THC Content. Cheese Dawg has a Pungent chemical and diesel like aroma mixed with the well known creamy skunk cheese. Buds are typically green and orange without any tints in the buds like a traditional skunk strain.
Big Buddha Cheese Dawg is a Cannabis Strain that has a good THC content depending on the grower skills level. THC (Tetrahydrocannabinol) rich strains will affect your auditory and visual senses and stimulate your appetite greatly. Cheese Dawg will give you a pleasant and hypnotic high. Cheese Dawg is considered to be pretty well balanced with Indica and Sativa in its genetics but is more dominant towards the Sativa side. The high should be clear headed, motivated and good for communicating with a balanced relaxed body and relief of tension.
Cheese Dawg is for the smoker that loves a Sativa but also wants stress relief and muscle relaxation. It is for the smoker that does not want to get overpoweringly high. Cheese Dawg is a great appetite stimulator, can help with muscle tension.
Around 70% Of the genetics in Cheese Dawg come from the Sativa regions of Thailand, Mexico and Columbia with the other 30% Indica originating from the hash making region of India and the Hindu Kush. Cheese Dawg should grow medium in height finishing around 120cm and finishes flowering around 9 weeks. The buds grow with dense mixed indica and sativa like structure with buds being spirally and very well sized semi compact. Fan leaves are dark and wide reaching with a lot of room for light to pass to the lower branches. This one can get a very large so topping more than once to create multiple lower branches and a more even canopy of buds is suited.
At Cannabis Seeds Outlet UK we only stock genuine original Marijuana Strains by Big Buddha Cheese Dawg Weed seeds. We store all our seeds in a commercial fridge at optimal temperatures to preserve quality.