BC Bud Depot Ultimate Purple Cannabis Strain Seeds
chevron_left chevron_right

Ultimate Purple Reg or Female BC Bud Depot Seeds

New Standard Lower Prices as of August 2023

The Purps with Purple Urkle, Grand Daddy Purple, Grape Ape, and the SR71 Purple Kush! That is why we call this the Ultimate Purple!.

£56.16 Reg 12 Seeds
0 in stock
£56.16 Fem 6 Seeds
0 in stock
No tax
  • check Reg 12 Seeds
  • check Fem 6 Seeds
block Out of Stock

New Standard Lower Prices as of August 2023 with some hidden discounts up to 50% OFF RRP

Breeder: BC Bud Depot

Genetics: The Purps x Purple Urkle x Grand Daddy Purple x Grape Ape x Purple Kush

Lineage: 60% Indica 40% Sativa Approximately

Origin: Afghanistan Mexico, Thailand, Columbia and India

Flowering Time: 8 Weeks (55 Days)

Yields per m2: 500-600g

Height: 90-130cm

THC Content: 18-22% approximately

CBD Content: under 2%

Pack Options: Regular and Female seeds

Seed Type: Photo Period

Ultimate Purple is an award winning combination that combines many of the very best purple strains of our time. If you can't choose which Purple variety you want this offers the best of all of them. Truly a Purple cannabis strain lovers dream, this one will take you to levels of bliss made in heaven.

BC Bud Depot Ultimate Purple is available in Regular or Feminized cannabis seed packs

Winning awards has just been a by product of our hard work. The Purps has shown that hard work, but when we released The Purps years ago we never stopped working to come up with the ultimate purple strain. We needed to capture all of the qualities that make purple strains so special. Some purple strains taste great but take forever to grow, others just have colour but no power, and some barely any colour. So we were able to combine all of the best qualities of our famous The Purps with the Purple Urkle, Grand Daddy Purple, Grape Ape, and the SR71 Purple Kush! That is why we call this the Ultimate Purple! All of the wonderful grape candy taste you love, the beautiful purple colours you expect, great vigour and a potency that will put you out if you overindulge. The Ultimate Purple is truly epic and will be the only purple strain you'll ever need!.

BC Bud Depot Ultimate Purple is for the smoker that loves an Indica but also wants to keep alert and energised. It is for the smoker that does not want to get overpoweringly high. Ultimate Purple is a great appetite stimulator, relaxes muscles and is good for stress.

Around 40% Of the genetics in Ultimate Purple come from the Sativa regions of Thailand, Mexico and Columbia with the other 60% Indica from the hash making region of Afghanistan.

Ultimate Purple should grow to a medium height staying under 130cm and finish in 8 weeks. Ultimate Purple is relatively easy to grow and produces nice dense buds that can be manipulated into many different garden set ups.

At Cannabis Seeds Outlet UK We only sell original Marijuana Strains by BC Bud Depot Ultimate Purple cannabis seeds and they are kept in our fridge in optimal conditions to preserve quality.

Data sheet
Data sheet
Indica or Sativa %
40-60% Indica & Sativa
60-80% Mostly Indica
Flowering Time
8-10 Weeks 56-69 Days
Contains Genetics
Hindu Kush
Estimated Yield
500-600g (High)
THC Content
15-20% High
20-25% Very High
CBD Content
0-2% Extra Low
Dispensary Value Per oz
£150-200 Medium
BC Bud Depot (About us info)

BC Bud Depot are based in the USA. They started way back in the late 90s and have a reputation and passion that you want in a marijuana seed breeder.

All of our varieties of British Columbia Marijuana Seeds are Excellent for Growing and many of them are Cannabis Cup Winners. Initially established as a Provincial Growing Association in the late 1990's, the BC Bud Depot now produces thousands of seeds monthly in a full range of the Province's Best Varieties and is setting the standard for World-wide Seed banks.

Buy BC Bud Depot seeds

Fresh Cannabis Seeds Guarantee

At Cannabis Seeds Outlet UK we handle and store all our products professionally. We are certain that all our marijuana seeds are 95% viable and of the highest premium quality. We have a very competitive policy for dealing with faulty products issues (subject to our own discretion if the policy is abused).

Fresh Seeds Guarantee Terms & Conditions

Product Info Disclaimer

Medicinal Information in our descriptions should be disregarded as it is based on assumptions rather than actual credible medical research. We cannot verify or backup any medical claims that may have been made as no scientific testing has been carried out and actual results may vary significantly.

Any information relating to growing or germination is for research purposes only and we do not condone or promote illegal use of our products. Laws around the world vary so it is the sole responsibility of our customer to check their own local laws before purchasing seeds as we cannot be held liable.

Read a more detailed disclaimer here

You might also like