New Standard Lower Prices as of August 2023 with some hidden discounts up to 50% OFF RRP
Breeder: BC Bud Depot
Genetics: The Purps (Mendo Purps)x Blue Buddha (Oregon Blueberry x Buddhas Sister)
Lineage: 40% Indica 60% Sativa Approximately
Origin: Afghanistan Mexico, Thailand, Columbia and India
Flowering Time: 8-9 Weeks (55-63 Days)
Yields per m2: 500-600g
THC Content: 15-20% approximately
CBD Content: under 2%
Pack Options: Regular Cannabis Seeds
Seed Type: Non Feminized
BC Bud Depot Purple Buddha is a Non Feminized Cannabis Strain that is available in Regular seed packs
BC Bud Depot Purple Buddha is a really awesome mix of two massively popular marijuana varieties. This one is for the purple lovers with the classic Purple Thai has that has been improved with a delicious Blueberry called Blue Buddha with it being bigger making it a commercial cash cropping strain.
The Purple Buddha (aka Buddhas Aura) is a BCBD work in progress that is aimed at combining the best of both parents, the 2007 Cannabis Cup award-winning The Purps and the Blue Buddha. She is currently in the F1 stage and we are working on her further now. Currently you can expect 3 phenotypes. She finishes quicker than the Purps with better yields, and combines the grape flavours of the Purps with the creamy berry tastes of the Blue Buddha.
BC Bud Depot Purple Buddha is for the smoker that loves a Sativa but also wants to have a bit of a chilled balanced that comes from an Indica. It is for the smoker that does not want to get overpoweringly high. Purple Buddha is a great appetite stimulator, relaxes muscles and is good for stress.
Around 60% Of the genetics in Purple Buddha come from the Sativa regions of Thailand, Mexico and Columbia with the other 40% Indica from the hash making region of Northern India and Afghanistan.
Purple Buddha should grow to a medium height around 125cm and finish in 6-8 weeks. Purple Buddha is relatively easy to grow and produces nice dense buds that can be manipulated into many different garden set ups.
At Cannabis Seeds Outlet UK We only sell original Marijuana Strains by BC Bud Depot Purple Buddha cannabis seeds and they are kept in our fridge in optimal conditions to preserve quality.