New Standard Lower Prices as of August 2023 with some hidden discounts up to 50% OFF RRP
Breeder: BC Bud Depot
Genetics: OG Kush x Granddaddy Purple
Lineage: 70% Indica 30% Sativa
Origins: Mexico, Thailand, Columbia Afghanistan and Hindu Kush
Flowering Time: 9 Weeks (63 Days)
Height: 60-110cm approximately
Yields per m2: 500g
THC Content: 18-24%
CBD Content: under 1%
Pack Options: Regular and Female seeds
Seed Type: Photo Period
BC Bud Depot Gods Gift is available in Regular or Feminized cannabis seed packs
Gods Gift is a cannabis variety derived from the cross between two relaxing genetics, OG Kush x Grand Daddy Purps. The result obtained by this hybrid gives very resinous flowers, with a sweet grape aroma and a very fruity candy aftertaste.
Its growth is robust, vigorous and branchy, with a shrub structure whose main cola stands proud above the lower branches. It adapts well to any growing style and reacts well to pruning., this gives a delicious deep and rich Kush aroma to the final buds whilst maintaining THC levels around the premium strength 22-23%+ level.
Gods Gift is a colourful cannabis strain that is filled with mostly light colours and small hints of purple, blue, greens and browns. The buds are Earthy with a scent of pine needles and sweet citrus with a pungent and spicy taste. Buds finish with between 18-24% THC depending on experience.
BC Bud Depot Gods Gift is a great Strain with very slightly more dominance towards Indica genetics. This strain can be sedative with a nice relaxing effect on the body, but without completely tranquillising you. Gods Gift is a powerful strain that will make your troubles float away with a nice dreamy effect. Gods Gift is a good one for the early evening as it will relax you without putting you to sleep. Balanced strains are really good as they give you the best of both worlds in effect making you relax and keeping you happy. Some people think of Indica and Sativa as like Yin and Yang with a balanced strain keeping you balanced in life, both in body and mind.
Gods Gift is a good one for stress relief, but it will not put you into a vegetative state. Gods Gift is a good muscle relaxer that can help keep you in balance, can be good for beginners and slightly more advanced will like it.
Around 40% Of the genetics in Gods Gift come from the Sativa regions of Thailand, Mexico and Columbia with the other 60% Indica originating from the hash making region of India and the Hindu Kush.
Gods Gift should grow short to medium in height finishing around 80-120cm and finish flowering in around 9-10 weeks. The buds grow with dense mixed indica and sativa like structure with buds being spirally and very well sized semi compact. Fan leaves are dark and wide reaching with a lot of room for light to pass to the lower branches. This one can get large so topping more than once to create multiple lower branches and a more even canopy of buds is suited. If you grow one central cola it is more likely to have issues with mould as it will be harder to control the humidity in the over size bud.
At Cannabis Seeds Outlet UK We only sell original Marijuana Strains by BC Bud Depot Gods Gift cannabis seeds and they are kept in our fridge in optimal conditions to preserve quality.