Breeder: Barneys Farm
Genetics: Hindu Kush x Afghani Hash Plant
Lineage: Around 65% Indica 35% Sativa
Flowering Time: 8-9 Weeks
Height: 60-110cm tall
Yields per m2: 500- 600g
THC Content: 20-25%
CBD Content: under 1%
Pack Options: Female Only
Seed Type: Photo Period
Barneys Farm Vanilla Kush is a Feminised Cannabis Strain that is available in Female Seed Packs only
Vanilla Kush is a blend Hindu Kush known for its Fruity powerful punch and high THC Content with the Hash Plant covered in a sticky coat of resin with a distinct Indica Hash taste to the buds. This is a delicious well balanced indica and sativa strain.
Vanilla Kush is a well-balanced Indica Sativa cannabis strain which you can expect to taste Citrus, Lemon and Earthy with Exotic Mango tones with the distinct hash deliciousness. The buds are covered in crystals and various shades of green and orange with the resemblance of a very traditional old school skunk but with 20-25% THC
Barneys Farm Vanilla Kush is a well-balanced Indica Sativa cross. This is great because it gives a well rounded effect and some might say the best of both worlds. People with back pains as well as wanting to keep motivated throughout the day will benefit most from smoking the right balanced Indica and Sativa Variety. Vanilla Kush can be good for people that feel a little down because it gives a good balanced Indica and Sativa high. Some Indica strains make you think too much and so with a good mix like Vanilla Kush the Indica can ease stress whilst the Sativa keeps you motivated to carry on.
When smoking Vanilla Kush you will get all round benefits with good relaxation and the ability to sleep and not get overly active in your thoughts. Well balanced strains such as Vanilla Kush can give the most benefits and can assist with many issues as it has a good Indica Sativa Balance..
Around 35% Of the genetics in Vanilla Kush come from the Sativa regions of Mexico and Columbia with the other 65% from the Indica hash making region of Afghanistan and Hindu Kush. Vanilla Kush should grow quite short staying under 100cm, but occasionally can stretch a little in high temperatures. The buds grow with typical Indica compact looking, but with bulging hues out the sides. Yields are going to be above average and the plants can be adapted to super cropping, topping, bending and will suite most grow rooms. Vanilla Kush grows highly uniformed with not many variations, but you can get some awesome phenotypes. Vanilla Kush is a very easy to grow cannabis strain that beginners can get very good results from.
At Cannabis Seeds Outlet UK we only stock genuine original Barneys Farm Vanilla Kush marijuana seeds. We store all our seeds in a commercial fridge at optimal temperatures to preserve quality.