Breeder: Barneys Farm
Genetics: Ghost OG x (Skunk x Haze)
Lineage: Around 70% Indica 30% Sativa
Origins: most likely Afghani, Mexico, Columbia and Hindu Kush
Flowering Time: 7-8 Weeks
Height: 80-120cm approximately
Yields per m2: 500-600g
THC Content: 20-25%
CBD Content: under 1%
Pack Options: Female Only
Seed Type: Photo Period
Barneys Farm Tropicana Banana is a Feminized Cannabis Strain that is available in Female Seed Packs only
Barneys Farm Tropicana Banana is a spicy and herbal tasting bud with sweet aromas. Buds are likely to finish with around 16-22% THC content and will mostly resemble an old school skunk with light greens and orange but not much colour. Tropicana Banana is known mostly for its massive commercial yielding crops.
Tropicana Banana is quite well balanced between Indica and Sativa with around 60% Indica approximately. This strain offers a very calming effect when smoked with your body completely chilled with your mind felling positive and euphoric. Tropicana Banana generally has a THC Content around 20-25% which is reasonably hard hitting. Its not one to be underestimated as it does have a good level of strength.
Barneys Farm Tropicana Banana is a good strain to smoke during the daytime and at night as it will assist with sleep but will not make you feel too lazy if you have things to do. Medicinally Tropicana Banana is a good one for stress relief, but it will not immobilise you. Tropicana Banana is a good for muscle relaxation, can be a good reliever of stress and is good for beginner smokers.
Around 30% Of the genetics in Tropicana Banana come from the Sativa regions of Thailand, Mexico and Columbia with the other 70% Indica domination from the hash making region of Afghanistan and Hindu Kush. Tropicana Banana should grow quite short staying under 100cm. The buds grow with typical Indica compact looking short fat with big fan leaves and a very slight Christmas tree shape. Yields are going to be slightly above average and the plants can be adapted to super cropping, topping, bending and will suite most grow rooms. Tropicana Banana grows highly uniformed with not many variations, but you can get some awesome extra strawberry tasting phenotypes. Tropicana Banana is a very easy to grow cannabis strain that suites growers of all levels.
At Cannabis Seeds Outlet UK we only stock genuine original Barneys Farm Tropicana Banana marijuana seeds. We store all our seeds in a commercial fridge at optimal temperatures to preserve quality.