Breeder: Barneys Farm
Genetics: Lemon OG Kush x Strawberry Cough (Most Likely)
Lineage: Around 60% Indica 40% Sativa
Origins: most likely Afghani, Mexico, Columbia and Hindu Kush
Flowering Time: 8-9 Weeks (55-63 Days)
Height: 75-125cm approximately
Yields per m2: 500-600g
THC Content: 16-24%
CBD Content: under 1%
Seed Type: Photo Period
Pack Options: Feminized Only
Barneys Farm Strawberry Lemonade is a Feminised Cannabis Strain that is available in Female Seed Packs only
Crossing the highly potent and mostly sativa Strawberry with our phenomenal Lemon OG produced a strain that makes nostrils fizz, taste buds explode and brains bubble. An array of fruity tasting terpenes transports you into a strawberry coloured world of relaxation, relieving pain and leaving you feeling invigorated and energetic.
Barneys Farm Strawberry Lemonade is a spicy and herbal tasting bud with sweet Lemon taste and aromas of Strawberry fields. Buds are likely to finish with around 16-24% THC content and will mostly resemble an old school skunk with light greens and orange. Strawberry Lemonade is known mostly for its deliciousness and Barneys Farm always deliver a strain that flies off the shelves.
Barneys Farm Strawberry Lemonade is quite well balanced between Indica and Sativa with around 60% Indica approximately. This strain offers a very calming effect when smoked with your body completely chilled with your mind felling positive and euphoric. Strawberry Lemonade generally has a THC Content around 16-24% which is reasonably hard hitting. Its not one to be underestimated as it does have a good level of strength.
Strawberry Lemonade is a good strain to smoke during the daytime and at night as it will assist with sleep but will not make you feel too lazy if you have things to do. Medicinally Strawberry Lemonade is a good one for stress relief, but it will not immobilise you. Strawberry Lemonade is a good for muscle relaxation, can be a good reliever of stress and is good for beginner smokers.
Around 40% Of the genetics in Barneys Farm Strawberry Lemonade come from the Sativa regions of Thailand, Mexico and Columbia with the other 60% Indica domination from the hash making region of Afghanistan and Hindu Kush. Strawberry Lemonade should grow quite short normally around 100cm. The buds grow with typical Indica compact looking short fat with big fan leaves and a very slight Christmas tree shape. Yields are going to be slightly above average and the plants can be adapted to super cropping, topping, bending and will suite most grow rooms. Strawberry Lemonade grows highly uniformed with not many variations, but you can get some awesome extra strawberry tasting phenotypes. Strawberry Lemonade is a very easy to grow cannabis strain that suites growers of all levels.
At Cannabis Seeds Outlet UK we only sell original Barneys Farm Strawberry Lemonade cannabis seeds and they are kept in our fridge in optimal conditions to preserve quality.