Breeder: Barneys Farm
Genetics: Northern Lights #5, Shiva Skunk Afghani Hawaii
Lineage: Around 60% Indica 40% Sativa
Origins: Most Likely Thai, Afghani, Mexico, Columbia and Hindu Kush
Flowering Time: 8-10 Weeks
Height: 110-150cm approximately
Yields per m2: 400-600g
THC Content: 18-22%
CBD Content: under 1%
Pack Options: Female Only
Seed Type: Photo Period
Barneys Farm Morning Glory is a Feminised Cannabis Strain that is available in Female Seed Packs only
Morning Glory is a very slightly Indica dominant cannabis strain that tastes very similar to in some ways to Jack Herer. Sweet, but sharp tasting with aromas of pine needles and sage, very slightly spicy. The buds are limited to oranges and greens in colour with a THC content most likely to finish around 18-22%.
If you're feeling a little unhappy Barneys Farm Morning Glory will certainly lift your spirits. This strain is quite well balanced but slightly more dominant in Indica. Morning Glory is slightly considered to be slightly less potent than some, but still will give you a good all round high. Being that it is balanced it will give you a body relaxation effect, but mostly it will give you a clear euphoric and creative head high.
Barneys Farm Morning Glory is for the smoker that loves a Sativa but also wants relief from muscle tension. It is for the smoker that does not want to get overpoweringly high. Morning Glory is a great appetite stimulator, can help with muscle tension.
Around 40% Of the genetics in Morning Glory come from the Sativa regions of Thailand, Mexico and Columbia with the other 60% Indica originating from the hash making region of India and the Hindu Kush. Morning Glory should grow medium in height finishing around 100-140cm and finish flowering around 8-10 weeks. The buds grow with dense mixed indica and sativa like structure with buds being spirally and very well sized semi compact. Fan leaves are dark and wide reaching with a lot of room for light to pass to the lower branches. There are 2 distinct pheno's that present themselves both being quite different so there can be some variations with finished times and heights so pay special attention to the colour of the pistils to make sure they are at least 60-70% of them have turned orange or brown.
At Cannabis Seeds Outlet UK we only stock genuine original Barneys Farm Morning Glory marijuana seeds. We store all our seeds in a commercial fridge at optimal temperatures to preserve quality.