Up to 3 FREE Feminized Seeds - We will send our own OUTLET UK Range equivalent strain.
Breeder: Barneys Farm
Genetics: Mimosa (Orange Punch x Mimosa) x Orange Punch
Lineage: 65% Indica 45% Sativa Approximately
Origin: Afghanistan Mexico, Thailand, Columbia and India
Flowering Time: 8-9 Weeks (63-70 Days)
Yields per m2: 500-600g
Height Indoor: 75cm
Height Outdoor: 175cm
THC Content: 20-25% approximately
CBD Content: under 2%
Pack Options: Feminized Cannabis Seeds
Seed Type: Photo Period
The Mimosa evolution continues with this new explosive orange flavoured super compact sensation, behold another brand-new super cannabis strain from the green fingered genius breeders at Barneys Farm.
Ingeniously created by a further careful back crossing of their famous Orange Punch with the 2020 sensation Mimosa Evo.
This additional genetic infusion resulted in an astounding fast producer of gorgeous smelling bud; beta-caryophyllene, linalool and limonene terpenes create a sensational citrus-like, tangerine-candy sweet aroma. This crossing produced an extra compact plant compared to Mimosa Evo yet manages to maintain the staggering high production performance.
Without a doubt one of the most colourful editions to our Cali Collection, the accompanied photos are from the BF Lab final harvest assessment and feature this elegant plants deep gradients of purple, such beauty is rarely seen anywhere in the plant world, a real aesthetic treat for even the most experienced grower.
This champion will be an utter delight, a very sturdy plant producing multiple large dense highly resinous and heavy buds, covered in bright orange pistols just dripping in trichomes. During testing its been described as an indoor cultivators dream! A rapid flowering period of just 55 to 60 days harvesting 700 grams per m2.
Outdoors in ideal conditions MIMOSA X ORANGE PUNCH reaches heights of 1.5m ÃƒÆ’Ã†€™Ãƒ€ ‚¬„¢ÃƒÆ’‚¬ Ãƒ¢€š¬€ž¢Ãƒ¢€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒ€š¬Ãƒ€š¦ÃƒÆ’Ã†€™Ãƒ€ ‚¬„¢Ãƒ€š¢Ãƒ¢‚¬Å¡¬Ãƒ€¦¡Ãƒ€š¬ÃƒÆ’Ã†€™Ãƒ¢€š¬¦Ãƒ¢‚¬Å¡¬Ãƒ€¦‚¬Å“ 1.8 metres producing in excess of 1.5kg of huge very compact colas of exquisite and delicious cannabis.
Mimosa Evo is a champion that sits proudly on a top shelf for the highest premium price. This is top level standards at its best from the Barneys team as always. We absolutely love this strain as its simply beautiful, delivers a decent size harvest and its absolutely delicious. This is just a little twist to make it more Indica dominant that the original evo and it wil make it into our stash very soon.
If you are feeling a little unhappy Mimosa Orange Punch will certainly lift your spirits. This strain is quite well balanced but slightly more dominant in Indica. Growers will adore her to accompany the euphoric yet restful effects with a slight body stone. Mimosa Orange Punch is reasonably well balanced so could be one to smoke day and night and will certainly be insightful and relaxing.
Around 35% Of the genetics in Mimosa EVO come from the Sativa regions of Thailand, Mexico and Columbia with the other 65% Indica from the hash making region of Afghanistan. Mimosa Orange Punch is relatively easy to grow and produces nice dense buds that can be manipulated into many different garden set ups. supercharged yields can be just insane, 700grams per m2 easily achieved indoors allow extra space with optimum growing conditions. Mimosa EVO is ideal for outdoor growing and you may need ladders! Rising to over 2 meters 220 cm she will have completed her flowering period by early October after 65 day + of flowering, with potential yields of over 2000g per plant.
At Cannabis Seeds Outlet UK We only sell original Marijuana Strains by Barneys Farm Mimosa Orange Punch cannabis seeds and they are kept in our fridge in optimal conditions to preserve quality.