New Standard Lower Prices as of August 2023 with some hidden discounts up to 50% OFF RRP
Breeder: Auto Seeds
Genetics: Ruderalis x Purple x Cheese
Lineage: 60% Indica 40% Sativa
Origins: Mexico, Thailand, Columbia Afghanistan and Hindu Kush
Seed to Harvest Time: 10-11 Weeks (70-77 Days)
Height: 60-100cm approximately
Yields per m2: 500g
THC Content: 18-22%
CBD Content: under 1%
Pack Options: Female Cannabis Seeds
Seed Type: Automatic
Auto Purple Stilton is an Automatic Cannabis Strain that is Available in Feminized Female Seed Packs
Auto Purple Stilton Automatic is a delicious cannabis strain for the Cheese lovers with nice purple tones, its very colourful. Buds finish with between 18-22% THC depending on experience and are 60 Percent Indica.
Auto Purple Stilton Automatic is a colourful cannabis strain that is filled with mostly light colours and hints of purple, blue, greens and browns. The buds are Earthy with a scent of pine needles and sweet citrus with a pungent cheese taste. Buds finish with between 18-22% THC depending on experience.
Auto Purple Stilton Automatic is a great Strain with very slightly more dominance towards Indica genetics. This strain can be sedative with a nice relaxing effect on the body, but without completely Tranquilising you. Auto Purple Stilton Automatic is a powerful strain that will make your troubles float away with a nice dreamy effect. Auto Purple Stilton Automatic is a good one for the early evening as it will relax you without putting you to sleep. Balanced strains are really good as they give you the best of both worlds in effect making you relax and keeping you happy. Some people think of Indica and Sativa as like Yin and Yang with a balanced strain keeping you balanced in life, both in body and mind.
Auto Purple Stilton Automatic is a good one for stress relief, but it will not put you into a vegetative state. Auto Purple Stilton Automatic is a good muscle relaxer that can help keep you in balance, can be good for beginners and slightly more advanced will like it.
Around 40% Of the genetics in Auto Purple Stilton Automatic come from the Sativa regions of Thailand, Mexico and Columbia with the other 60% Indica originating from the hash making region of India and the Hindu Kush. Auto Purple Stilton Automatic should grow short to medium in height finishing around 60-100cm and finish flowering around 9 weeks. The buds grow with dense mixed indica and sativa like structure with buds being spirally and very well sized semi compact. Fan leaves are dark and wide reaching with a lot of room for light to pass to the lower branches. This one can get large so topping more than once to create multiple lower branches and a more even canopy of buds is suited. If you grow one central cola it is more likely to have issues with mould as it will be harder to control the humidity in the over size bud.
Auto Purple Stilton also gets some of its genetics from Northern parts of Asia, Eastern Europe and Russia where cannabis evolved to extreme environments and adapted to climates with long endless daylight. The Great thing about Auto Purple Stilton is that it is possible to reap multiple harvests outdoors, even in regions with climates similar to the UK.
At Cannabis Seeds Outlet UK We only sell original Marijuana Strains by Auto Seeds Auto Purple Stilton cannabis seeds and they are kept in our fridge in optimal conditions to preserve quality.