Breeder: Auto Seeds
Genetics: Ruderalis x California Kush x NL5 x Lowryder
Lineage: 70% Indica 30% Sativa Approximately
Origin: Afghani, Hindu Kush, Thai, Pakistani (most likely)
Seed to Harvest Time: 9 Weeks (63 Days)
Yields per m2: 500-600g
THC Content: 18-24% approximately
CBD Content: under 1%
Pack Options: Female Seeds Only
Seed Type: Automatic
Auto Polar Express is an Automatic Cannabis Strain that is available in Feminized Female Seed Packs
Auto Polar Express Automatic is a very nice hybrid of Californian Kush with a delicious Indica Dominant Northern Lights No5. Auto Polar Express will go from planted seed to harvested buds in as little as 63 days (including natural veg time)
Auto Polar Express Automatic is a spicy and herbal tasting bud with sweet hashish, chocolate and coffee like aromas. Auto Polar Express Automatic Buds are likely to finish with around 18-24% THC content and will mostly resemble an old school skunk. with light greens and with some nice blue tints in there. Auto Polar Express is known for producing good sized buds.
Auto Polar Express Automatic is a mostly Indica based marijuana strain with less than 30% Sativa. Great for serious relaxing and the one to choose for a nice bath with some alone me time. Auto Polar Express Automatic is an awesome strain to smoke at night and can make you have some interesting dreams. Auto Polar Express Automatic is quite powerful with around 18-22% THC Content on average.
Auto Polar Express Automatic is not so creative in its high but if you are looking for a little inner perspective its a good one for deep thought. Its not so well suited for if your feeling down as sometimes thinking too much can have adverse effects when you are not happy. Being that it is slightly less potent that Should not be a problem, but finding the right strain is important. Auto Polar Express Automatic is good for stress but might get you a little over chilled so is one to smoke in good company.
Around 30% Of the genetics in Auto Seeds Auto Polar Express Automatic come from the Sativa regions of Thailand with the other 70% Indica domination from the hash making region of India, Afghanistan and the Hindu Kush. Auto Polar Express Automatic should grow quite short staying under 90cm. The buds grow with typical Indica compact looking short fat with big fan leaves and bulging hues spiralling out of the buds. Yields are going to be high and the plants can be adapted to most grow rooms. Auto Polar Express Automatic grows highly uniformed. Auto Polar Express Automatic is a very easy to grow cannabis strain that suites growers of all levels.
Due to the fact Auto Polar Express has automatic genetics this means it will have ruderalis in its genes which gives it the ability to flowering without the need for a timer. Ruderalis comes from regions of Northern Siberia, where cannabis plants evolved to grow in land that has 24 hour daylight during summer months.
At Cannabis Seeds Outlet UK we only sell original Auto Seeds Auto Polar Express cannabis seeds and they are kept in our fridge in optimal conditions to preserve quality.