New Standard Lower Prices as of August 2023 with some hidden discounts up to 50% OFF RRP
Breeder: Auto Seeds
Genetics: Ruderalis x AK47 (Sativa) x Jack Herer (Haze x NL #5 x Shiva Skunk)
Lineage: 30% Indica 70% Sativa
Origins: Thai Land race, Afghani, Mexico, Columbia and Hindu Kush
Seed to Harvest Time: 9-10 Weeks
Height: 80-120cm approximately
Yields per m2: 450-550g
THC Content: 18-24%
CBD Content: under 1%
Pack Options: Female Cannabis Seeds
Seed Type: Automatic
Auto Hijack is an Automatic Cannabis Strain that is Available in Feminized Female Seed Packs
A modern day legend created by two awesome classics is Auto Hijack with its AK47 genetics hybrid. This powerful strain is potent and delicious with a sweet mango flavour that is slightly spicy and cedar wood tasting.
Auto Hijack is a very deep skunk tasting bud that is slightly darker in colour with medium to high density. The buds taste somewhere between a deep skunk taste with herbal cedar pine undertones. Auto Hijack is crystal covered with up to 25% THC Content and the aroma is one of the most powerful available.
Auto Hijack is a Cannabis Strain that has a good THC content depending on the grower skills level. THC (Tetrahydrocannabinol) rich strains will affect your auditory and visual senses and stimulate your appetite greatly. Auto Hijack will give you a pleasant and hypnotic high. Auto Hijack is considered to be pretty well balanced with Indica and Sativa in its genetics but is slightly more dominant towards the Sativa side. The high should be clear headed, motivated and good for communicating with a balanced relaxed body and relief of tension.
Auto Hijack is for the smoker that loves a Sativa but also wants stress relief and muscle relaxation. It is for the smoker that does not want to get overpoweringly high. Auto Hijack is a great appetite stimulator, can help with muscle tension.
Around 60% Of the genetics in Auto Hijack come from the Sativa regions of Thailand, Mexico and Columbia with the other 40% Indica originating from the hash making region of India and the Hindu Kush. Auto Hijack should grow medium in height finishing around 80-120cm and finish flowering around 10 weeks from seed to harvest. The buds grow with dense mixed indica and sativa like structure with buds being spirally and very well sized semi compact. Fan leaves are dark and wide reaching with a lot of room for light to pass to the lower branches. This one can get a very large so topping more than once to create multiple lower branches and a more even canopy of buds is suited. Auto Hijack can have slightly varied finishing times so pay attention to the pistils with at least 70% browning needed before you harvest.
Auto Hijack also gets some of its genetics from Northern parts of Asia, Eastern Europe and Russia where cannabis evolved to extreme environments and adapted to climates with long endless daylight. The Great thing about Auto Hijack is that it is possible to reap multiple harvests outdoors, even in regions with climates similar to the UK.
At Cannabis Seeds Outlet UK We only sell original Marijuana Strains by Auto Seeds Auto Hijack cannabis seeds and they are kept in our fridge in optimal conditions to preserve quality.