New Standard Lower Prices as of August 2023 with some hidden discounts up to 50% OFF RRP
Cross: Cannatronic x Black Berry
Genetics: Reina Madre x NYC Diesel x Mendo Purps x Mendo Diesel
Lineage: Around 70% Indica 30% Sativa
Origins: Thai Landrace, Afghani, Mexico, Columbia and Hindu Kush
Flowering Time: 7-8 Weeks (49-56 Days
Height: 80-140cm approximately
Yields per m2: 500-600g
THC Content: 18-22%
CBD Content: under 1%
Pack Options: Regular Seed Packs only
Seed Type: High CBD
Apothecary Cannaberry is a High CBD Cannabis Strain that is available in Regular Medicinal Seed Packs
Cannaberry is a very nice Diesel tasting Fruity Berry cannabis strain for the Indica Lovers who like a little Sativa in their marijuana strain. This strain produces some very interesting buds in the sweet but slightly exotic chemical taste and the killer high with around 20% THC.
Cannaberry is a spicy and herbal tasting bud with sweet aromas. Buds are likely to finish with around 16-22% THC content and will mostly resemble an old school skunk with light greens and tints of purple and blue. Cannaberry is known mostly for its large commercial yielding crops.
Apothecary Cannaberry is reasonably well balanced between Indica and Sativa with around 70% Indica approximately. This strain offers a very calming effect when smoked with your body completely chilled with your mind felling positive and euphoric. Cannaberry generally has a THC Content around 18-22% which is reasonable but will not kick you too hard. Still its not one to be underestimated as it does have a good level of strength.
Apothecary Cannaberry is a good strain to smoke during the daytime and at night as it will assist with sleep but will not make you feel too lazy if you have things to do. Medicinally Cannaberry is a good one for stress relief, but it will not immobilise you. Cannaberry is a good for muscle relaxation, can be a good reliever of stress and is good for beginner smokers.
Around 30% Of the genetics in Cannaberry come from the Sativa regions of Thailand, Mexico and Columbia with the other 70% Indica originating from the hash making region of India and the Hindu Kush. Cannaberry should grow short to medium in height finishing around 80-140cm and finish flowering around 7-8 weeks. The buds grow with dense mixed indica and sativa like structure with buds being spirally and very well sized semi compact. Fan leaves are dark and wide reaching with a lot of room for light to pass to the lower branches. This one can get a very large so topping more than once to create multiple lower branches and a more even canopy of buds is suited. If you grow one central cola it is more likely to have issues with mould as it will be harder to control the humidity in the over size bud.
At Cannabis Seeds Outlet UK we only stock genuine original Marijuana Strains by apothecary Genetics Cannaberry Weed seeds. We store all our seeds in a commercial fridge at optimal temperatures to preserve quality