Genetics: Bubblegum (Strawberry Pheno) x Blueberry
Lineage: Around 70% Indica 30% Sativa
Origins: most likely Afghani, Mexico, Columbia and Hindu Kush
Flowering Time: 8-9 Weeks
Height: 70-110cm approximately
Yields per m2: 500-600g
THC Content: 20-25%
CBD Content: under 1%
Pack Options: Regular seed packs
Seed Type: Non Feminized
Apothecary Bubba Berry is a Non Feminized Cannabis Strain that is available in Regular seed packs
Bubba Berry is a potent combination of a seriously fruity Strawberry Bubblegum with a berry delicious blueberry makes this a very sweet and pungent smelling variety indeed.
Bubba Berry is a combination of classics that create a very nice Indica dominant hybrid. Buds are crystal covered with around 20-25% THC content and the aromas and taste are simply epic. You can expect many shades of green with lovely purple and blue tints in the buds as with an old school skunk variety with a fragrance that is pure bliss. Expect the taste to be fairly Sweet, Fruity and Bubble Gum flavour.
Apothecary Bubba Berry is a great Strain with very slightly more dominance towards Indica genetics. This strain can be sedative with a nice relaxing effect on the body, but without completely tranquillising you. Bubba Berry is a powerful strain that will make your troubles float away with a nice dreamy effect. Bubba Berry is a good one for the early evening as it will relax you without putting you to sleep. Balanced strains are really good as they give you the best of both worlds in effect making you relax and keeping you happy. Some people think of Indica and Sativa as like Yin and Yang with a balanced strain keeping you balanced in life, both in body and mind.
Bubba Berry is a good one for stress relief, but it will not put you into a vegetative state. Bubba Berry is a good muscle relaxer that can help keep you in balance, can be good for beginners and slightly more advanced will like it.
Around 30% Of the genetics in Bubba Berry come from the Sativa regions of Thailand, Mexico and Columbia with the other 70% from the Indica hash making region of Afghanistan and the Hindu Kush. Bubba Berry should grow quite short staying under 100cm. The buds grow with typical Indica compact looking, but with bulging Kush like hues that can spiral outwards. Yields are going to be well above average and the plants can be adapted to most grow rooms and techniques such as super cropping, topping, bending and sea of green etc. Bubba Berry grows highly uniformed with not many variations is a very easy to grow cannabis strain that beginners can get very good results from.
At Cannabis Seeds Outlet UK we only stock genuine original Apothecary Bubba Berry marijuana seeds. We store all our seeds in a commercial fridge at optimal temperatures to preserve quality.