New Standard Lower Prices as of August 2023 with some hidden discounts up to 50% OFF RRP
Breeder: Ace Seeds
Genetics: Malawi killer sativa x Pakistan Chitral Kush indica
Lineage: 60% Sativa 40% Indica
Origins: Thai, Afghani, South America
Flowering Time: 10-11 Weeks
Height: 80-140cm approximately
Yields per m2: 450-550g
THC Content: 18-24%
CBD Content: under 1%
Pack Options: Regular and Female seeds
Seed Type: Photo Period
A very limited edition of only 150 packs, available while stock lasts.
Ace Seeds Malawi x PCK is Violeta's big 'sister'. In this case, Ace have pollinated the famous killer Malawi mother with Pakistan Chitral Kush elite genetics to produce this straight F1 sativa/indica hybrid. While Violeta is more compact, fast flowering and has average potency, this new killer Malawi x PCK is more vigorous, powerful and higher yielding, with taller outdoor structure and stronger branching, although the Flowering Time: is 1-2 weeks longer than Violeta..
Malawi x PCK is a very deep skunk tasting bud that is slightly darker in colour with medium to high density. The buds taste somewhere between a deep skunk taste with herbal haze undertones. Malawi x PCK is crystal covered with up to 24% THC Content and the aroma is one of the most powerful available.
Ace Seeds Malawi x PCK is a Cannabis Strain that has a good THC content depending on the grower skills level. THC (Tetrahydrocannabinol) rich strains will affect your auditory and visual senses and stimulate your appetite greatly. Malawi x PCK will give you a pleasant and hypnotic high. Malawi x PCK is considered to be pretty well balanced with Indica and Sativa in its genetics but is slightly more dominant towards the Sativa side. The high should be clear headed, motivated and good for communicating with a balanced relaxed body and relief of tension.
Malawi x PCK is for the smoker that loves a Sativa but also wants stress relief and muscle relaxation. It is for the smoker that does not want to get overpoweringly high. Malawi x PCK is a great appetite simulator, can help with muscle tension.
Around 60% Of the genetics in Malawi x PCK come from the Sativa regions of Thailand and South America with the other 40% Indica originating from the hash making region of India and Afghanistan. Malawi x PCK should grow medium in height finishing around 100-150cm and finish flowering around 10 weeks. The buds grow with dense mixed indica and sativa like structure with buds being spirally and very well sized semi compact. Fan leaves are dark and wide reaching with a lot of room for light to pass to the lower branches. This one can get a very large so topping more than once to create multiple lower branches and a more even canopy of buds is suited. Malawi x PCK can have slightly varied finishing times so pay attention to the pistils with at least 70% browning needed before you harvest.
At Cannabis Seeds Outlet UK We only sell original Marijuana Strains by Ace Seeds Malawi x PCK cannabis seeds and they are kept in our fridge in optimal conditions to preserve quality.