New Standard Lower Prices as of August 2023 with some hidden discounts up to 50% OFF RRP
Breeder: 710 Genetics
Genetics: Super Skunk-Big Skunk Korean-Jack Herer
Lineage: 75% Indica 25% Sativa
Origins: Thai Landrace, Afghani, Mexico, Columbia and Hindu Kush
Flowering Time: 9-10 Weeks
Height: 100-150cm approximately
Yields per m2: 500-600g
THC Content: 16-22%
CBD Content: under 1%
Pack Options: Feminized Cannabis Seeds
Seed Type: Photo Period
710 Genetics Mango is a Feminized Cannabis Strain that is available in Female Seed Packs only
Mango was originally created by Soma Seeds to be the fruitiest strain in his collection. The buds taste tropical when smoked with a citrus and mango flavour that is slightly sour on the tongue. Buds are slightly lower in THC but still pack a punch with the 75% Indica Domination.
Mango is a mostly Indica based marijuana strain with less than 25% Sativa. Great for serious relaxing and the one to choose for a nice bath with some alone me time. Mango is an awesome strain to smoke at night and can make you have some interesting dreams. Mango is not so powerful with around 15-20% THC Content.
710 Genetics Mango is not so creative in its high but if your looking for a little inner perspective its a good one for deep thought. Its not so well suited for if your feeling down as sometimes thinking too much can have adverse effects when you are not happy. Being that it is slightly less potent that Should not be a problem, but finding the right strain is important. Mango is good for stress but might get you a little over chilled so is one to smoke in good company.
Around 25% Of the genetics in Mango come from the Sativa regions of Thailand, Mexico and Columbia with the other 75% Indica dominance originating from the hash making region of Afghanistan and the Hindu Kush. Mango should grow short to medium in height finishing around 125cm and finish flowering around 9 weeks. The buds grow with dense mixed indica and sativa like structure with buds being spirally and very well sized semi compact. Fan leaves are dark and wide reaching with a lot of room for light to pass to the lower branches. This one can get a very large so topping more than once to create multiple lower branches and a more even canopy of buds is suited. If you grow one central cola it is more likely to have issues with mould as it will be harder to control the humidity in the over size bud.
At Cannabis Seeds Outlet UK we only stock genuine original Marijuana Strains by 710 Genetics Mango Weed seeds. We store all our seeds in a commercial fridge at optimal temperatures to preserve quality.