Breeder: 710 Genetics
Genetics: Blueberry x White Widow
Lineage: 70% Indica 30% Sativa
Origin: Afghanistan, South America, Thailand, Brazil and India
Flowering Time: 8-9 Weeks
Height: 70-110cm approximately
Yields per m2: 500g
THC Content: 20-25%
CBD Content: under 1%
Pack Options: Female Only
Seed Type: Photo Period
710 Genetics Fruity Widow is a Feminized Cannabis Strain that is available in Female Seed Packs only
Fruity Widow is an old school Legend that offers slight less potency than original Fruity Widow , but what it lacks in potency it makes up for in its incredible fruity taste and aroma.
What an amazing strain we have here with Fruity Widow . If you are looking for something different with colour, potency and super high THC this is the choice. Buds are crystal covered with around 20-25% THC and the aromas and taste are simply epic. You can expect many shades of green with slight purple hues and tints of blue in the bud with light sour berry and pine smell and a fresh taste similar to their scent. blue colouring contrasted by orange hairs
Fruity Widow is a great Strain with very slightly more dominance towards Indica genetics. This strain can be sedative with a nice relaxing effect on the body, but without completely tranquilizing you. Fruity Widow is a powerful strain that will make your troubles float away with a nice dreamy effect. Fruity Widow is a good one for the early evening as it will relax you without putting you to sleep. Balanced strains are really good as they give you the best of both worlds in effect making you relax and keeping you happy. Some people think of Indica and Sativa as like Yin and Yang with a balanced strain keeping you balanced in life, both in body and mind.
Fruity Widow is a good one for stress relief, but it will not put you into a vegetative state. Fruity Widow is a good muscle relaxer that can help keep you in balance, can be good for beginners and slightly more advanced will like it.
Around 30% Of the genetics in Fruity Widow come from the Sativa regions of Thailand and Brazil with the other 70% Indica domination from the hash making region of Afghanistan and Southern India. Fruity Widow should grow quite short staying under 100cm. The buds grow with typical Indica compact looking short fat with big fan leaves. Yields are going to be slightly above average and the plants can be adapted to most grow rooms. Fruity Widow grows highly uniformed with not many variations, but you can get some awesome extra berry tasting phenotypes. Fruity Widow is a very easy to grow cannabis strain that suites growers of all levels. Fruity Widow will finish with a delicious looking shimmering coat of trichomes covering the blue toned buds.
At Cannabis Seeds Outlet UK we only stock genuine original 710 Genetics Fruity Widow marijuana seeds. We store all our seeds in a commercial fridge at optimal temperatures to preserve quality.