Breeder: Outlet Cannabis Seeds UK
Genetics: Haze x NL x Skunk #1
Lineage: 40% Indica 60% Sativa
Origins: Thai Landrace, Afghani, Mexico, Columbia and Hindu Kush
Flowering Time: 9 Weeks
Height: 100-140cm approximately
THC Content: 18-28%
CBD Content: under 1%
Seed Type: Photo Period
Pack Options: Feminized Only
Super Silver Haze is a powerful legend that is potent and delicious with a moreish taste that will keep you coming back for more
SUPER SILVER HAZE produces buds that are mostly different shades of green with an old school skunk aroma to it. The taste is very nice with mostly a spicy touch of herbs embodying sweet subtle hints of fruit and an underlying earthiness. The glistening buds can produce over 25% THC with experience, but most likely somewhere around the 20-26% THC mark and will have an almost silver shine of trichomes.
SUPER SILVER HAZE is a reasonably balanced cannabis strain with slightly more Sativa than Indica in its genetics. SUPER SILVER HAZE when smoked gives a high that is clear headed and active but will still give you a nice relaxing body effect. SUPER SILVER HAZE can be better smoked during the day and early evening as it may be one that keeps your mind ticking. The high is powerful with over 25% THC so if your a beginner you might want to go easy on loading in your blunts. SUPER SILVER HAZE has been known to get you wired so this is one for people who don't like couch lock.
High THC Strains such as SUPER SILVER HAZE can will lift your mood and can make you both hungry and thirsty. The specific medicinal benefits cannot be stated as we are bound by trading terms and would need scientific research to back medical claims made.
Around 70% Of the genetics in SUPER SILVER HAZE come from the Sativa regions of Thailand, Mexico and Columbia with the other 30% Indica originating from the hash making region of India and the Hindu Kush. SUPER SILVER HAZE should grow medium in height finishing around 100-140cm and finish flowering around 9 weeks. The buds grow with dense mixed Indica and sativa like structure with buds being spirally and very well sized semi compact. Fan leaves are dark and wide reaching with a lot of room for light to pass to the lower branches. This one can get a very large so topping more than once to create multiple lower branches and a more even canopy of buds is suited.