New Standard Lower Prices as of August 2023 with some hidden discounts up to 50% OFF RRP
Breeder: Outlet Cannabis Seeds UK
Genetics: Banana Kush x Bubblegum (Strawberry Pheno)
Lineage: Around 70% Indica 30% Sativa
Origins: most likely Afghani, Mexico, Columbia and Hindu Kush
Flowering Time: 8-9 Weeks
Height: 70-110cm approximately
THC Content: 18-24%
CBD Content: under 1%
Seed Type: Photo Period
Pack Options: Feminized Weed Seeds
Strawberry Banana is a very delicious cannabis strain that finishes super frutilicious with terpenes that extrude a scent of tropical sweetness not found in many strains like this. The bud is mostly old style skunk with slight sour lemon taste with strawberry bubblegum and berries in the aroma. Buds are mostly shades of green and orange with crystal covered coat somewhere around the 18-24% THC Level.
This is a great Strain with very slightly more dominance towards Indica genetics. This strain can be sedative with a nice relaxing effect on the body, but without completely tranquilising you. This is a powerful strain that will make your troubles float away with a nice dreamy effect. This premium strain is a good one for the early evening as it will relax you without putting you to sleep. Balanced strains are really good as they give you the best of both worlds in effect making you relax and keeping you happy. Some people think of Indica and Sativa as like Yin and Yang with a balanced strain keeping you balanced in life, both in body and mind.
This marijuana strain is a good one for stress relief, but it will not put you into a vegetative state. STRAWBERRY BANANA is a good muscle relaxer that can help keep you in balance, can be good for beginners and slightly more advanced will like it.
Around 30% Of the genetics in Strawberry Banana come from the Sativa regions of Mexico and Columbia with the other 70% Indica domination from the hash making region of Afghanistan and Hindu Kush. Strawberry Banana should grow quite short staying under 100cm. The buds grow with typical Indica compact looking short fat with big fan leaves and a very slight Christmas tree shape. Yields are going to be slightly above average and the plants can be adapted to super cropping, topping, bending and will suite most grow rooms. Plants grows highly uniformed with not many variations, but you can get some awesome extra strawberry tasting phenotypes. Strawberry Banana is a very easy to grow cannabis strain that suites growers of all levels.