Stardawg Auto Feminized by Double Seeds at Cannabis Seeds Outlet UK
zoom_out_map
chevron_left chevron_right
-25%  LIMITED TIME PROMOTION

Stardawg Auto Fem by Double Seeds (25%*OFF)

LIMITED TIME PROMOTION

25% Discount on this brand until 29th February 2024

New Standard Lower Prices as of August 2023

Auto Stardawg cannabis seeds by Double Seeds are a Sativa Dominant variety with Sativa genetics that finish flowering around 9-11 weeks and 125-175cm tall indoors.

£23.32 Fem 5 Seeds
8 in stock
£38.92 Fem 10 Seeds
4 in stock
£23.32 £31.10 -25%
No tax
  • check Fem 5 Seeds
  • check Fem 10 Seeds
check In Stock 1-2 Days Dispatch
Description

25% Discount on this brand until 29th February 2024

New Standard Lower Prices as of August 2023 with some hidden discounts up to 50% OFF RRP

Breeder: Double Seeds

Strain: Auto Stardawg

Genetics: Chemdawg x Tres Dawg

Lineage: 80% Sativa 20% Indica Approximately

Origins: Thailand, South America, Africa, India, Afghanistan

Seed to Harvest Time: 10-11 Weeks

Height: 80-140cm approximately

Yields per m2: 500g

THC Content: 20-25%

CBD Content: under 1%

Pack Options: Feminized Marijuana Seeds

Seed Type: Automatic Flowering

Indoor / Outdoor: Indoor / Outdoor

Stardawg Auto cannabis seeds get their name from the crystallised and bright trichomes that make this variety a real dazzler.

Stardawg Auto produce bright green nugs with fiery orange hairs that have an earthy pine aroma with hints of diesel and lemon.

This cannabis strain produces a powerful uplifting Sativa high that leaves you feeling energetic and giggly accompanied by a mellow relaxing body feeling.

Auto Stardawg is part of the new line introduced by Double Seeds to the commercial seed market as of March 2023. These marijuana strains are set to impress and we are pleased to have the available at Cannabis Seeds Outlet UK.

Auto Stardawg Cannabis Strain is a very deep haze like skunk that is slightly darker in colour with low to medium bud density. The buds have a rich taste with herbal cedar pine undertone. This cannabis strain is crystal covered with up to 25% THC Content and the aroma is blissful and powerful.

Double Seeds Auto Stardawg is a Cannabis Strain that has a good THC level and its lineage is 80% Sativa dominant. This marijuana strain will give you a pleasant and hypnotic high that can be highly creative and energising.

This weed strain is for the smoker that loves a Sativa but also wants stress relief and muscle relaxation. Its maybe not the right strain to smoke last thing at night as it can make it slightly difficult to sleep. This awesome strain is a great appetite stimulator, can help with muscle tension.

Around 80% Of the genetics in Auto Stardawg come from the Sativa regions of Thailand, Mexico and Columbia with the other 20% Indica originating from the hash making region of India and Afghanistan. This ganja strain should grow medium in height finishing around 150cm. The buds grow with medium dense sativa like structure with buds being spirally and very well size. Fan leaves are dark and wide reaching with a lot of room for light to pass to the lower branches. This one can get tall in high temperatures so topping more than once to create multiple lower branches and a more even canopy of buds is a potentially good idea.

At Cannabis Seeds Outlet UK we only stock genuine original Double Seeds marijuana strains in original packets and our stock levels for Auto Stardawg seeds are accurate.

Data sheet
DUB556F
8 in stock
2023-09-01
Data sheet
Indica or Sativa %
80-100% Pure Sativa
Flowering Time
Auto Harvest 70-84 Days
Contains Genetics
Chem Dawg
Hindu Kush
Estimated Yield
500-600g (High)
THC Content
20-25% Very High
CBD Content
0-2% Extra Low
Dispensary Value Per oz
£200-250 High
Fresh Cannabis Seeds Guarantee

At Cannabis Seeds Outlet UK we handle and store all our products professionally. We are certain that all our marijuana seeds are 95% viable and of the highest premium quality. We have a very competitive policy for dealing with faulty products issues (subject to our own discretion if the policy is abused).

Fresh Seeds Guarantee Terms & Conditions

Product Info Disclaimer

Medicinal Information in our descriptions should be disregarded as it is based on assumptions rather than actual credible medical research. We cannot verify or backup any medical claims that may have been made as no scientific testing has been carried out and actual results may vary significantly.

Any information relating to growing or germination is for research purposes only and we do not condone or promote illegal use of our products. Laws around the world vary so it is the sole responsibility of our customer to check their own local laws before purchasing seeds as we cannot be held liable.

Read a more detailed disclaimer here

You might also like