Strawberry AK47 Feminized by Serious Seeds Cannabis Seeds Outlet UK
chevron_left chevron_right
-7% New

Strawberry AK47 Feminized by Serious Seeds

Serious Seeds Strawberry AK47 is a modern day legend created by two awesome classics Bubblegum with AK47.

£69.75 Fem 6 Seeds
2 in stock
£69.75 £75.00 -7%
No tax
  • check Fem 6 Seeds
check In Stock 1-3 Days Delivery
Price Too High! 
Email price drop ALERT
Strawberry AK47 Feminized by Serious Seeds
Strawberry AK47 Feminized by Serious Seeds

Serious Seeds Strawberry AK47 is a modern day legend created by two awesome classics Bubblegum with AK47.

Current Price:
Desired Price:
Your Email:

Breeder: Serious Seeds

Genetics: AK47 (Sativa) x Bubblegum

Lineage: 30% Indica 70% Sativa

Origins: Thai Landrace, Afghani, Mexico, Columbia and Hindu Kush

Flowering Time: 8-9 Weeks (55-63 Days)

Height: 80-120cm approximately

Yields per m2: 450-550g

THC Content: 18-24%

CBD Content: under 1%

Pack Options: Female Only

Seed Type: Photo Period

Serious Seeds Strawberry strain, Frosted, trichome covered buds with an intense strawberry aroma and a strong effect was their breeding goal for this unique variety. They teamed up with King Keil (pron.: King Kyle), a german hip-hop artist and cannabis connoisseur, who was looking for a special variety, worthy of lending his name to. He tasted several pheno-types during the development of the strain and was immediately convinced that this new cross will be a SMASH-HIT

Serious Seeds Strawberry AK47 is a modern day legend created by two awesome classics Bubblegum with AK47. This powerful strain is potent and delicious with a sweet Strawberry Bubblegum flavour that is slightly spicy and cedar wood tasting.

Strawberry AK47 is a very deep skunk tasting bud that is slightly darker in colour with medium to high density. The buds taste somewhere between a deep skunk taste with herbal cedar pine undertones. Strawberry AK47 is crystal covered with up to 25% THC Content and the aroma is one of the most powerful available.

Serious Seeds Strawberry AK47 is a Cannabis Strain that has a good THC content depending on the grower skills level. THC (Tetrahydrocannabinol) rich strains will affect your auditory and visual senses and stimulate your appetite greatly. Strawberry AK47 will give you a pleasant and hypnotic high. Strawberry AK47 is considered to be pretty well balanced with Indica and Sativa in its genetics but is slightly more dominant towards the Sativa side. The high should be clear headed, motivated and good for communicating with a balanced relaxed body and relief of tension.

Strawberry AK47 is for the smoker that loves a Sativa but also wants stress relief and muscle relaxation. It is for the smoker that does not want to get overpoweringly high. Strawberry AK47 is a great appetite stimulator, relaxes muscles and is good for stress.

Around 70% Of the genetics in Strawberry AK47 come from the Sativa regions of Thailand, Mexico and Columbia with the other 30% Indica originating from the hash making region of India and the Hindu Kush. Strawberry AK47 should grow medium in height finishing around 80-120cm and finish flowering around 10 weeks. This sativa dominant cross combines the frostiness and effect of the AK-47 strain with the delicious strawberry aroma and taste of the Bubble Gum strain. Growing medium tall with an abundance of buds and an insane amount of trichomes, she reeks of fresh strawberries during flowering.

At Cannabis Seeds Outlet UK we only sell original Serious Seeds Strawberry AK47 cannabis seeds and they are kept in our fridge in optimal conditions to preserve quality.

Data sheet
Data sheet
Indica or Sativa %
60-80% Mostly Sativa
Flowering Time
8-10 Weeks 56-69 Days
Contains Genetics
Estimated Yield
500-600g (High)
THC Content
15-20% High
20-25% Very High
CBD Content
0-2% Extra Low
Dispensary Value Per oz
£200-250 High
Fresh Cannabis Seeds Guarantee

At Cannabis Seeds Outlet UK we handle and store all our products professionally. We are certain that all our marijuana seeds are 95% viable and of the highest premium quality. We have a very competitive policy for dealing with faulty products issues (subject to our own discretion if the policy is abused).

Fresh Seeds Guarantee Terms & Conditions

Product Info Disclaimer

Medicinal Information in our descriptions should be disregarded as it is based on assumptions rather than actual credible medical research. We cannot verify or backup any medical claims that may have been made as no scientific testing has been carried out and actual results may vary significantly.

Any information relating to growing or germination is for research purposes only and we do not condone or promote illegal use of our products. Laws around the world vary so it is the sole responsibility of our customer to check their own local laws before purchasing seeds as we cannot be held liable.

Read a more detailed disclaimer here

You might also like