Kalibabba Feminized by Serious Seeds Cannabis Seeds Outlet UK
zoom_out_map
chevron_left chevron_right
-7% New

Kalibabba Feminized by Serious Seeds

Kalibabba by Serious Seeds is a modern day legend created by two awesome classics Bubblegum with Kali Mist.

£60.45 Fem 6 Seeds
0 in stock
£60.45 £65.00 -7%
No tax
  • check Fem 6 Seeds
block Out of Stock
Price Too High! 
Email price drop ALERT
Kalibabba Feminized by Serious Seeds
Kalibabba Feminized by Serious Seeds

Kalibabba by Serious Seeds is a modern day legend created by two awesome classics Bubblegum with Kali Mist.

Current Price:
Desired Price:
Your Email:
Description

Breeder: Serious Seeds

Genetics: Kali Mist (Sativa) x Bubblegum

Lineage: 30% Indica 70% Sativa

Origins: Thai Landrace, Afghani, Mexico, Columbia and Hindu Kush

Flowering Time: 9 Weeks (55-63 Days)

Height: 100-150cm approximately

Yields per m2: 450-550g

THC Content: 20-25%

CBD Content: under 1%

Pack Options: Female Only

Seed Type: Photo Period



Seeds of the KaliBubba were given away at different fairs to people who bought seeds. The feed back received was very positive. Several people wrote: 'the best results they ever had' and others: 'this is the best strain of Serious Seeds' so it was clear Serious had to offer this strain for sale.

Serious Seeds Kalibabba is a modern day legend created by two awesome classics Bubblegum with Kali Mist. This powerful strain is potent and delicious with a sweet Strawberry Bubblegum flavour that is slightly spicy and cedar wood tasting.

Kalibabba is a very deep skunk tasting bud that is slightly darker in colour with medium to high density. The buds taste somewhere between a deep skunk taste with herbal cedar pine undertones. Kalibabba is crystal covered with up to 25% THC Content and the aroma is one of the most powerful available.

Serious Seeds Kalibabba is a Cannabis Strain that has a good THC content depending on the grower skills level. THC (Tetrahydrocannabinol) rich strains will affect your auditory and visual senses and stimulate your appetite greatly. Kalibabba will give you a pleasant and hypnotic high. Kalibabba is considered to be pretty well balanced with Indica and Sativa in its genetics but is slightly more dominant towards the Sativa side. The high should be clear headed, motivated and good for communicating with a balanced relaxed body and relief of tension.

Kalibabba is for the smoker that loves a Sativa but also wants stress relief and muscle relaxation. It is for the smoker that does not want to get overpoweringly high. Kalibabba is a great appetite stimulator, relaxes muscles and is good for stress.

Around 70% Of the genetics in Kalibabba come from the Sativa regions of Thailand, Mexico and Columbia with the other 30% Indica originating from the hash making region of India and the Hindu Kush. Kalibabba should grow medium in height finishing around 125cm and finish flowering around 9 weeks. The KaliBubba wants to grow tall because of its Kali Mist genes. To make sure they won't grow too tall, we advise only 1-3 weeks of grow time before you start the flower cycle. 1 week only if you have limited height in your grow room. This is a big yielder! These plants will grow heavy, long full buds with a lot of crystals. It combines the sweetness of Bubble Gum strain with the spiciness of Kali Mist. We have received good reports from people growing her outdoors but we do not advise this for climates similar to the Netherlands.

At Cannabis Seeds Outlet UK we only sell original Serious Seeds Kalibabba cannabis seeds and they are kept in our fridge in optimal conditions to preserve quality.

Data sheet
KALIBABBA
Data sheet
Indica or Sativa %
60-80% Mostly Sativa
Flowering Time
8-10 Weeks 56-69 Days
Contains Genetics
Bubblegum
Kali Mist
Estimated Yield
500-600g (High)
THC Content
20-25% Very High
CBD Content
0-2% Extra Low
Dispensary Value Per oz
£250-300 Very High
Fresh Cannabis Seeds Guarantee

At Cannabis Seeds Outlet UK we handle and store all our products professionally. We are certain that all our marijuana seeds are 95% viable and of the highest premium quality. We have a very competitive policy for dealing with faulty products issues (subject to our own discretion if the policy is abused).

Fresh Seeds Guarantee Terms & Conditions

Product Info Disclaimer

Medicinal Information in our descriptions should be disregarded as it is based on assumptions rather than actual credible medical research. We cannot verify or backup any medical claims that may have been made as no scientific testing has been carried out and actual results may vary significantly.

Any information relating to growing or germination is for research purposes only and we do not condone or promote illegal use of our products. Laws around the world vary so it is the sole responsibility of our customer to check their own local laws before purchasing seeds as we cannot be held liable.

Read a more detailed disclaimer here

You might also like