New Standard Lower Prices as of August 2023 with some hidden discounts up to 50% OFF RRP
Breeder: Outlet Cannabis Seeds UK
Genetics: NYC Diesel Kush x OG Kush
Lineage: 60% Indica 40% Sativa
Origins: Mexican, Afghani, Hindu Kush, Thai, Pakistani (most likely)
Flowering Time: 9-10 Weeks
Height: 100-140cm approximately
THC Content: 20-25%
CBD Content: under 1%
Seed Type: Photo Period
Pack Options: Feminized Weed Seeds
NYC Diesel Kush is a much improved version of the original diesel as the Flowering Time: has been massively reduced, the yield has been increased and the original sour diesel flavour and scent has been retained. The Potency can still hit 25% and plants are much easier to control.
This marijuana strain is a great Strain with very slightly more dominance towards Indica genetics. This strain can be sedative with a nice relaxing effect on the body, but without completely tranquilising you. This premium strain is a powerful strain that will make your troubles float away with a nice dreamy effect. This weed strain is a good one for the early evening as it will relax you without putting you to sleep. Balanced strains are really good as they give you the best of both worlds in effect making you relax and keeping you happy. Some people think of Indica and Sativa as like Yin and Yang with a balanced strain keeping you balanced in life, both in body and mind.
This cannabis strain is a good one for stress relief, but it will not put you into a vegetative state. This is a good muscle relaxer that can help keep you in balance, can be good for beginners and slightly more advanced will like it.
Around 40% Of the genetics in NYC DIESEL KUSH come from the Sativa regions of Thailand, Mexico with the other 60% Indica domination from the hash making region of Afghanistan, Pakistan and the Hindu Kush. This marijuana plant should grow to a medium height finishing around 100-140cm and finish in 8-9 weeks of flowering. Cannabis Plants are relatively easy to grow and produces nice dense buds that can be manipulated into many different garden set ups. Buds can get very large so topping is good to evenly distribute the size across multiple branches. Buds will be slightly loose with large hues that spiral out the sides. Maybe not quite for first timers but after a few grows you might manage this one okay.