NYC Diesel Outlet Feminized Seeds
zoom_out_map
chevron_left chevron_right

NYC Diesel Female Outlet Cannabis Seeds

NYC Diesel is a strain for the connoisseurs amongst us as it takes patience and grows very tall and out of control.

£3.30 Fem 1 Seed
996 in stock
£9.00 Fem 3 Seeds
998 in stock
£16.50 Fem 6 Seeds
1000 in stock
£30.00 Fem 12 Seeds
1000 in stock
£54.00 Fem 24 Seeds
1000 in stock
£96.00 Fem 48 Seeds
1000 in stock
£3.30
No tax
  • check Fem 1 Seed
  • check Fem 12 Seeds
  • check Fem 24 Seeds
  • check Fem 48 Seeds
  • check Fem 3 Seeds
  • check Fem 6 Seeds
check 1-3 Days Delivery Available
Price Too High! 
Email price drop ALERT
NYC Diesel Female Outlet Cannabis Seeds
NYC Diesel Female Outlet Cannabis Seeds

NYC Diesel is a strain for the connoisseurs amongst us as it takes patience and grows very tall and out of control.

Current Price:
Desired Price:
Your Email:

Description

Breeder: Outlet Cannabis Seeds UK

Genetics: Sour Diesel, Afghani and Hawaii

Lineage: 40% Indica 60% Sativa

Origins: Mexican and Afghani Landraces

Flowering Time: 11-12 Weeks

Height: 110-160cm approximately

Yields: 500g

THC Content: 20-25%

CBD Content: under 1%

Seed Type: Photo Period

Pack Options: Feminized Only



NYC Diesel is a strain for the connoisseurs amongst us as it takes patience and grows very tall and out of control. The buds finish deliciously spicy with a very much diesel like aroma and a sharp citrus flavour. The THC Content can reach up to 25% and NYC Diesel was once considered one of the most popular cannabis strains on the streets.

NYC DIESEL is a sativa dominant marijuana strain which is highly insightful and will leave you feeling wise and open to new thoughts. NYC DIESEL is a great social strain all about fun and laughter with it being a heavy hitter at 20-25% THC Content. Its a powerful strain that shouldn't be underestimated with a psychedelic high that can be quite cerebral. NYC DIESEL can get you a little wired so may be better smoked during the daytime and avoided last thing at night.

This is a wonderful strain that will bring a lot of joy to the person using it. NYC DIESEL could have a calming effect on over active minds and promotes focus. Anyone with writer block or in need of creativity in a demanding, out of the box design project can really find new ideas while smoking NYC DIESEL. Sativa dominant strains can be better suited for stress and can reduce irrational thinking.

Around 60% Of the genetics in NYC DIESEL come from the Sativa regions of Mexico with the other 40% from the Indica hash making region of Afghanistan. NYC DIESEL should grow quite tall finishing around 150cm. The buds grow with a mixed looking stature of semi dense buds with long extending hues sticking out of the buds. Yields are going to be above average and the plants can be controlled a little with different techniques such as super cropping and topping but they will always finish taller than others. NYC Diesel is more suited to the grower looking for a challenge, who has the patience to see things through the extra weeks in order to reap a connoisseur level of buds.

Data sheet

OUTLET35FEM1
2021-03-03
Data sheet
Indica or Sativa %
40-60% Indica & Sativa
60-80% Mostly Sativa
Flowering Time
10-12 Weeks 70-83 Days
Contains Genetics
Diesel
Estimated Yield
500-600g (High)
THC Content
20-25% Very High
CBD Content
0-2% Extra Low
Dispensary Value Per oz
£200-250 High

Cannabis Seeds Outlet UK (More info)

Cannabis Seeds Outlet UK is a new company for 2020, but we have a long history. We have worked for one of the leading cannabis seed retailers since 2010 and have international breeding partners that compare to high level major branded breeders. We have taken all our experience and understanding of past customer issues and decided to create a seed company better than all the competition.

Read our about us page here

Fresh Cannabis Seeds Guarantee

At Cannabis Seeds Outlet UK we handle and store all our products professionally. We are certain that all our marijuana seeds are 95% viable and of the highest premium quality. We have a very competitive policy for dealing with faulty products issues (subject to our own discretion if the policy is abused).

Fresh Seeds Guarantee Terms & Conditions

Product Info Disclaimer

Medicinal Information in our descriptions should be disregarded as it is based on assumptions rather than actual credible medical research. We cannot verify or backup any medical claims that may have been made as no scientific testing has been carried out and actual results may vary significantly.

Any information relating to growing or germination is for research purposes only and we do not condone or promote illegal use of our products. Laws around the world vary so it is the sole responsibility of our customer to check their own local laws before purchasing seeds as we cannot be held liable.

Read a more detailed disclaimer here

You might also like