Genetics: Ruderalis x Power Plant (Sativa) x Jack Herer (Haze x NL #5 x Shiva Skunk)
Lineage: 30% Indica 70% Sativa
Origins: Thai Land-race, Afghani, Mexico, Columbia and Hindu Kush
Seed to Harvest Time: 10-11 Weeks (70-80 Days)
Height: 90-140cm approximately
Yields per m2: 600g
THC Content: 18-24%
CBD Content: under 1%
Pack Options: Female Seeds Only
Seed Type: Automatic
Kalashnikov Aamurskiy Giant Auto is an Automatic Cannabis Strain that is available in Feminized Seed Packs
This is a modern day legend with the original Jack Herer on steroids pumped up with the high yielding vigorous growth of Power Plant. This powerful strain is potent and delicious with a sweet mango flavour that is slightly spicy and cedar wood tasting.
Aamurskiy Giant Automatic is a very deep skunk tasting bud that is slightly darker in colour with medium to high density. The buds taste somewhere between a deep skunk taste with herbal cedar pine undertones. Aamurskiy Giant Auto is crystal covered with up to 25% THC Content and the aroma is one of the most powerful available.
Kalashnikov Aamurskiy Giant Automatic is a Cannabis Strain that has a good THC content depending on the grower skills level. THC (Tetrahydrocannabinol) rich strains will affect your auditory and visual senses and stimulate your appetite greatly. Aamurskiy Giant Automatic will give you a pleasant and hypnotic high. Aamurskiy Giant Auto is considered to be pretty well balanced with Indica and Sativa in its genetics but is slightly more dominant towards the Sativa side. The high should be clear headed, motivated and good for communicating with a balanced relaxed body and relief of tension.
Aamurskiy Giant Automatic is for the smoker that loves a Sativa but also wants stress relief and muscle relaxation. It is for the smoker that does not want to get overpoweringly high. Aamurskiy Giant Automatic is a great appetite stimulator, relaxes muscles and is good for stress.
Around 70% Of the genetics in Aamurskiy Giant Auto come from the Sativa regions of Thailand, Mexico and Columbia with the other 30% Indica originating from the hash making region of India and the Hindu Kush. Aamurskiy Giant Auto has Ruderalis in its genetics which originates from Northern Asia where plants have evolved to automatically flower and finish in regions that receive up to 24 hours of daylight.
Aamurskiy Giant Automatic should grow medium in height finishing around 140cm and finish flowering around 10 weeks. The buds grow with dense mixed indica and sativa like structure with buds being spirally and very well sized semi compact. Fan leaves are dark and wide reaching with a lot of room for light to pass to the lower branches. This one can get a very large so topping more than once to create multiple lower branches and a more even canopy of buds is suited. Aamurskiy Giant Auto can have slightly varied finishing times so pay attention to the pistils with at least 70% browning needed before you harvest.
At Cannabis Seeds Outlet UK we only sell original Kalashnikov Aamurskiy Giant Automatic cannabis seeds and they are kept in our fridge in optimal conditions to preserve quality.