Breeder: Just Feminized
Genetics: OG Kush x Sensi Banana
Lineage: Around 75% Indica 25% Sativa
Origins: most likely Afghani, Mexico, Columbia and Hindu Kush
Flowering Time: 7-8 Weeks
Height: 80-120cm approximately
Yields per m2: 500-600g
THC Content: 20-25%
CBD Content: under 1%
Pack Options: Female Only
Seed Type: Photo Period
Just Feminized Banana Kush is a Feminized Cannabis Strain that is available in Female Seed Packs only
The aroma and taste of Banana Kush is extremely intense and reminds you of Canadian bananas: very sweet, fruity and aromatic. Banana Kush has an enormous potency and power. Recent laboratory tests showed a THC content of 25% THC content and will mostly resemble an old school skunk with light greens and orange but not much colour. Banana Kush is known mostly for its massive commercial yielding crops.
Banana Kush is a great Strain with more dominance towards Indica genetics. This strain can be sedative with a nice relaxing effect on the body, but without completely tranquilising you. Banana Kush is a powerful strain that will make your troubles float away with a nice dreamy effect. Banana Kush is a good one for the early evening as it will relax you without putting you to sleep.
Banana Kush is a good one for stress relief, but it will not put you into a vegetative state. Banana Kush is a good muscle relaxer that can help keep you in balance, can be good for beginners and slightly more advanced will like it.
Just Feminized Banana Kush is a good strain to smoke during the daytime and at night as it will assist with sleep but will not make you feel too lazy if you have things to do. Medicinally Banana Kush is a good one for stress relief, but it will not immobilize you. Banana Kush is a good for muscle relaxation, can be a good reliever of stress and is good for beginner smokers.
Around 25% Of the genetics in Banana Kush come from the Sativa regions of Thailand, Mexico and Columbia with the other 75% Indica domination from the hash making region of Afghanistan and Hindu Kush. Banana Kush should grow quite short staying under 100cm. The buds grow with typical Indica compact looking short fat with big fan leaves and a very slight Christmas tree shape. Yields are going to be slightly above average and the plants can be adapted to super cropping, topping, bending and will suite most grow rooms. Banana Kush grows highly uniformed with not many variations, but you can get some awesome extra strawberry tasting phenotypes. Banana Kush is a very easy to grow cannabis strain that suites growers of all levels.
At Cannabis Seeds Outlet UK we only stock genuine original Just Feminized Banana Kush marijuana seeds. We store all our seeds in a commercial fridge at optimal temperatures to preserve quality.