Grape Fruit Outlet Feminized Seeds
zoom_out_map
chevron_left chevron_right
-25%  LIMITED TIME PROMOTION

Grape Fruit Fem Outlet Seeds *25%*OFF*

LIMITED TIME PROMOTION

Get 25% OFF all Just Feminized Seeds (ends 1st June 2024)

Grapefruit is early maturing, fast flowering and maximum yielding. Buds have a soft smell of grapefruit, sweet taste and intense tropical high. The buds are multi coloured with purples, blues and greens. Grapefruit is mostly made up of C99 with a super strong fruity Thai Sativa.

£2.85 Fem 1 Seed
98 in stock
£7.88 Fem 3 Seeds
100 in stock
£12.23 Fem 5 Seeds
100 in stock
£22.50 Fem 10 Seeds
100 in stock
£41.25 Fem 20 Seeds
100 in stock
£75.00 Fem 40 Seeds
100 in stock
£2.85 £3.80 -25%
No tax
  • check Fem 3 Seeds
  • check Fem 5 Seeds
  • check Fem 1 Seed
  • check Fem 10 Seeds
  • check Fem 20 Seeds
  • check Fem 40 Seeds
check In Stock 1-2 Days Dispatch
Description

Get 25% OFF all Just Feminized Seeds (ends 1st June 2024)

Breeder: Outlet Cannabis Seeds UK

Genetics: Grapefruit (Thai Sativa x C99)

Lineage: Around 70% Indica 30% Sativa

Origins: Mexico, Columbia, Thailand and India

Flowering Time: 8-9 Weeks

Height: 90-130cm approximately

Yields: 500-600g

THC Content: 18-22%

CBD Content: under 1%

Seed Type: Photo Period

Pack Options: Feminized Weed Seeds



Grapefruit is early maturing, fast flowering and maximum yielding. Buds have a soft smell of grapefruit, sweet taste and intense tropical high. The buds are multi coloured with purples, blues and greens. Grapefruit is mostly made up of C99 with a super strong fruity Thai Sativa.

This marijuana strain is quite well balanced between Indica and Sativa with around 60% Indica approximately. This strain offers a very calming effect when smoked with your body completely chilled with your mind felling positive and euphoric. GRAPEFRUIT generally has a THC Content around 18-22% which is reasonable but will not kick you too hard. Still its not one to be underestimated as it does have a good level of strength.

This cannabis strain is a good strain to smoke during the daytime and at night as it will assist with sleep but will not make you feel too lazy if you have things to do. Medicinally GRAPEFRUIT is a good one for stress relief, but it will not immobilize you. This delicious strain is a good for muscle relaxation, can be a good reliever of stress and is good for beginner smokers.

Around 30% Of the genetics in Grapefruit come from the Sativa regions of Thailand, Mexico and Columbia with the other 70% Indica domination from the hash making region of Afghanistan and Hindu Kush. This marijuana plant should grow quite short staying under 120cm. The buds grow with typical Indica compact looking short fat with big fan leaves and a thick central stem. Yields are going to be slightly above average and the plants can be adapted to super cropping, topping, bending and will suite most grow rooms. Grapefruit grows highly uniformed with not many variations, but you can get some awesome extra strawberry tasting phenotypes. This weed strain is a very easy to grow cannabis strain that suites growers of most levels.

Data sheet
JFEM97FEM01
98 in stock
2023-11-10
Data sheet
Indica or Sativa %
60-80% Mostly Indica
Flowering Time
8-10 Weeks 56-69 Days
Contains Genetics
Afghani
Blueberry
Cinderella 99
Grape
Hindu Kush
Purple
Strawberry
Estimated Yield
500-600g (High)
THC Content
15-20% High
20-25% Very High
CBD Content
0-1% Extra Low
Dispensary Value Per oz
£150-200 Medium
£200-250 High
Just Feminized (About us info)

Just Feminized is a UK based cannabis seed supplier of quality strains

Just Feminized have been online since around 2010 and have build a good reputation for the service they provide. They have a good range of cannabis strains and we offer them for sale at discounted prices with 20 percent off.

Buy Just Feminized Seeds

Fresh Cannabis Seeds Guarantee

At Cannabis Seeds Outlet UK we handle and store all our products professionally. We are certain that all our marijuana seeds are 95% viable and of the highest premium quality. We have a very competitive policy for dealing with faulty products issues (subject to our own discretion if the policy is abused).

Fresh Seeds Guarantee Terms & Conditions

Product Info Disclaimer

Medicinal Information in our descriptions should be disregarded as it is based on assumptions rather than actual credible medical research. We cannot verify or backup any medical claims that may have been made as no scientific testing has been carried out and actual results may vary significantly.

Any information relating to growing or germination is for research purposes only and we do not condone or promote illegal use of our products. Laws around the world vary so it is the sole responsibility of our customer to check their own local laws before purchasing seeds as we cannot be held liable.

Read a more detailed disclaimer here

You might also like