Genetics: Ruderalis x Ghost OG Kush Skunk Haze
Lineage: Around 70% Indica 30% Sativa
Origins: most likely Afghani, Mexico, Columbia and Hindu Kush
Seed to Harvest Time: 9-10 Weeks (63-70 Days)
Height: 60-110cm approximately
Yields per m2: 500-600g
THC Content: 16-23%
CBD Content: under 1%
Pack Options: Regular non-female packs
Seed Type: Automatic
Dankonomics Banana Quin is an Automatic Cannabis Strain that is available in Regular non-female packs
Dankonomics Banana Quin Auto is very similar to the original, but it grows and finishes without the need for a timer or light cycle. Auto Banana Kush will go from planted seed to harvested buds in as little as 63 days (including natural veg time)
Dankonomics Banana Quin Automatic is a spicy and herbal tasting bud with sweet aromas. Buds are likely to finish with around 16-23% THC content and will mostly resemble an old school skunk with light greens and orange but not much colour. Banana Quin Automatic is known mostly for its massive commercial yielding crops.
Dankonomics Banana Quin Auto is quite well balanced between Indica and Sativa with around 60% Indica approximately. This strain offers a very calming effect when smoked with your body completely chilled with your mind felling positive and euphoric. Banana Quin Automatic generally has a THC Content around 16-23% which is reasonably hard hitting. Its not one to be underestimated as it does have a good level of strength.
Banana Quin Automatic is a good strain to smoke during the daytime and at night as it will assist with sleep but will not make you feel too lazy if you have things to do. Medicinally Banana Quin Automatic is a good one for stress relief, but it will not immobilise you. Banana Quin Auto is a good for muscle relaxation, can be a good reliever of stress and is good for beginner smokers.
Around 30% Of the genetics in Dankonomics Banana Quin Automatic come from the Sativa regions of Thailand, Mexico and Colombia with the other 70% Indica domination from the hash making region of Afghanistan and Hindu Kush. Banana Quin Auto should grow quite short staying under 100cm. The buds grow with typical Indica compact looking short fat with big fan leaves and a very slight Christmas tree shape. Yields are going to be slightly above average and the plants can be adapted to super cropping, topping, bending and will suite most grow rooms. Banana Quin Automatic grows highly uniformed with not many variations, but you can get some awesome extra strawberry tasting phenotypes. Banana Quin Automatic is a very easy to grow cannabis strain that suites growers of all levels.
Due to the fact Dankonomics Banana Quin Automatic has automatic genetics this means it will have ruderalis in its genes which gives it the ability to flowering without the need for a timer. Ruderalis comes from regions of Northern Siberia, where cannabis plants evolved to grow in land that has 24 hour daylight during summer months.
At Cannabis Seeds Outlet UK we only sell original Dankonomics Banana Quin cannabis seeds and they are kept in our fridge in optimal conditions to preserve quality.