New Standard Lower Prices as of August 2023 with some hidden discounts up to 50% OFF RRP
Breeder: Outlet Cannabis Seeds UK
Genetics: Critical Mass x Jack Herer
Lineage: Around 60% Indica 40% Sativa
Origins: Thai, Afghani, Mexico, Columbia and Hindu Kush
Flowering Time: 8-9 Weeks
Height: 80-130cm approximately
THC Content: 16-22%
CBD Content: under 1%
Seed Type: Photo Period
Pack Options: Feminized Weed Seeds
When thinking about Critical Jack Herer, think of Jack on steroids. with a shortened Flowering Time: and increased potency. The original Jack Herer has been boosted to new heights with the addition of Critical Mass.
Critical Jack Herer is a spicy and herbal tasting bud with sweet aromas. Buds are likely to finish with around 16-22% THC content and will mostly resemble an old school skunk with light greens and orange but not much colour. Critical Jack Herer is known mostly for its massive commercial yielding crops.
This marijuana strain is quite well balanced between Indica and Sativa with around 60% Indica approximately. This strain offers a very calming effect when smoked with your body completely chilled with your mind felling positive and euphoric. Bud generally has a THC Content around 15-20% which is reasonable but will not kick you too hard. Still its not one to be underestimated as it does have a good level of strength.
This weed strain is a good strain to smoke during the daytime and at night as it will assist with sleep but will not make you feel too lazy if you have things to do. Medicinally CRITICAL JACK HERER is a good one for stress relief, but it will not immobilize you. Medically is a good for muscle relaxation, can be a good reliever of stress and is good for beginner smokers.
Around 40% Of the genetics in Critical Jack Herer come from the Sativa regions of Thailand, Mexico and Columbia with the other 60% Indica domination from the hash making region of Afghanistan and Hindu Kush. Critical Jack Herer should grow quite short staying under 100cm. The buds grow to a short or medium height around 80-130cm and finish in 8-9 weeks of flowering. Critical Jack Herer is relatively easy to grow and produces nice dense buds that can be manipulated into many different garden set ups. Buds can get very large so topping is good to evenly distribute the size across multiple branches.