Breeder: Outlet Cannabis Seeds UK
Genetics: Critical x Banana Kush (Ghost OG x (Skunk x Haze)
Lineage: Around 60% Indica 40% Sativa
Origins: most likely Afghani, Mexico, Columbia and Hindu Kush
Flowering Time: 7-9 Weeks
Height: 80-120cm approximately
THC Content: 20-25%
CBD Content: under 1%
Seed Type: Photo Period
Pack Options: Feminized Only
Critical Banana Kush is a spicy and herbal tasting bud with sweet aromas. Buds are likely to finish with around 16-22% THC content and will mostly resemble an old school skunk with light greens and orange but not much colour. Critical Banana Kush is known mostly for its massive commercial yielding crops.
Critical Banana Kush is quite well balanced between Indica and Sativa with around 60% Indica approximately. This strain offers a very calming effect when smoked with your body completely chilled with your mind felling positive and euphoric. Critical Banana Kush generally has a THC Content around 20-25% which is reasonably hard hitting. Its not one to be underestimated as it does have a good level of strength.
Critical Banana Kush is a good strain to smoke during the daytime and at night as it will assist with sleep but will not make you feel too lazy if you have things to do. Medicinally Critical Banana Kush is a good one for stress relief, but it will not immobilize you. Critical Banana Kush is a good for muscle relaxation, can be a good reliever of stress and is good for beginner smokers.
Around 40% Of the genetics in Critical Banana Kush come from the Sativa regions of Thailand, Mexico and Columbia with the other 60% Indica domination from the hash making region of Afghanistan and Hindu Kush. Critical Banana Kush should grow quite short staying under 100cm. The buds grow with typical Indica compact looking short fat with big fan leaves and a very slight Christmas tree shape. Yields are going to be slightly above average and the plants can be adapted to super cropping, topping, bending and will suite most grow rooms. Critical Banana Kush grows highly uniformed with not many variations, but you can get some awesome extra strawberry tasting phenotypes. Banana Kush is a very easy to grow cannabis strain that suites growers of all levels.