Breeder: Cream of the Crop
Genetics: Power Plant x Lavender (Super Skunk - Big Skunk Korean - Afghani Hawaiian)
Lineage: 70% Sativa 30% Indica
Origins: Thai Land-race, Afghani, Mexico, Columbia and Hindu Kush
Flowering Time: 9 Weeks
Height: 100-150cm approximately
Yields per m2: 500-600g
THC Content: 16-24%
CBD Content: under 1%
Pack Options: Female Only
Seed Type: Photo Period
Cream of the Crop Purple loss of the ability to move is a Feminized Cannabis Strain that is available in Female Seed Packs only
Lavender was originally created by Soma Seeds to be the fruitiest strain in his collection. The buds taste tropical when smoked with a citrus and mango flavour that is slightly sour on the tongue. This version adds Power Plant to the mix to create a combination that is more powerful, much higher yielding and now its Sativa Dominant.
Purple loss of the ability to move is a sativa dominant marijuana strain with approximately 75%, which is highly insightful and will leave you feeling wise and open to new thoughts. Purple loss of the ability to move is a great social strain that can be a little psychedelic, but mostly all about its fun high that will make you laugh. There is a good portion of Indica in Purple loss of the ability to move so you will still get some balance in the effect making it good for chilling also. Purple loss of the ability to move is a powerful strain that Should not be underestimated with high THC this one can get you a little pranged and sometimes this can make it hard to sleep so maybe better not smoking this one just before you sleep.
This is a wonderful strain that will bring a lot of joy to the person using it. Purple loss of the ability to move could have a calming effect on over active minds and promotes focus. Nice Sativa dominant strains are awesome for thought inspiring and most effective with creativity. For the aspiring artist or designer with a mind block on new ideas, smoke a little Purple loss of the ability to move and you will come up with something fresh for sure.
Around 70% Of the genetics in Purple loss of the ability to move come from the Sativa regions of Thailand, South Africa and South America with the other 30% Indica originating from the hash making regions of Afghanistan and the Hindu Kush. Purple loss of the ability to move should grow short to medium in height finishing around 125cm and finish flowering around 9 weeks. The buds grow with dense mixed indica and sativa like structure with buds being spirally and very well sized semi compact. Fan leaves are dark and wide reaching with a lot of room for light to pass to the lower branches. This one can get a very large so topping more than once to create multiple lower branches and a more even canopy of buds is suited. If you grow one central cola it is more likely to have issues with mould as it will be harder to control the humidity in the over size bud.
At Cannabis Seeds Outlet UK we only stock genuine original Cream of the Crop Purple loss of the ability to move marijuana seeds. We store all our seeds in a commercial fridge at optimal temperatures to preserve quality.