Breeder: Blim Burn
Genetics: Original Haze x Queen Mother
Lineage: 30% Indica 70% Sativa
Origins: Thai Landrace, Afghani, Mexico, Colombia and Hindu Kush
Flowering Time: 9-10 Weeks
Height: 100-150cm approximately
Yields per m2: 500-600g
THC Content: 18-26%
CBD Content: under 1%
Pack Options: Female Only
Seed Type: Photo Period
Tijuana is a stable 3 way cross of mixed sativa varieties that results in a fantastic strain for the Sativa lovers with 75% sativa and 25% indica.
Blim Burn Tijuana will grow very fast from the start with a typical Christmas tree like structure. Pruning during growth will change this pattern to a candelabrum. That's why we advise to shorten the growing period. Long internode distance with a strong structure that will keep with the weight of the big flowers. Average amount of leaves, extremely thin of a light green colour. Buds will look like thick and dense wheat stalks, covered with an oily layer of trichomes..
Tijuana is a very deep skunk tasting bud that is slightly darker in colour with medium to high density. The buds taste somewhere between a deep skunk taste with herbal cedar pine undertones. Tijuana is crystal covered with up to 25% THC Content and the aroma is one of the most powerful available.
Blim Burn Tijuana is a Cannabis Strain that has a good THC content depending on the grower skills level. THC (Tetrahydrocannabinol) rich strains will affect your auditory and visual senses and stimulate your appetite greatly. Tijuana will give you a pleasant and hypnotic high. Tijuana is considered to be pretty well balanced with Indica and Sativa in its genetics but is slightly more dominant towards the Sativa side. The high should be clear headed, motivated and good for communicating with a balanced relaxed body and relief of tension.
Tijuana is for the smoker that loves a Sativa but also wants stress relief and muscle relaxation. It is for the smoker that does not want to get overpoweringly high. Tijuana is a great appetite stimulator, relaxes muscles and is good for stress.
Around 70% Of the genetics in Tijuana come from the Sativa regions of Thailand, Mexico and Colombia with the other 30% Indica originating from the hash making region of India and the Hindu Kush. Tijuana should grow medium in height finishing around 100-150cm and finish flowering around 9 weeks. The buds grow with dense mixed indica and sativa like structure with buds being spirally and very well sized semi compact. Fan leaves are dark and wide reaching with a lot of room for light to pass to the lower branches. This one can get a very large so topping more than once to create multiple lower branches and a more even canopy of buds is suited. Tijuana can have slightly varied finishing times so pay attention to the pistils with at least 70% browning needed before you harvest.
At Cannabis Seeds Outlet UK we only stock genuine original Blim Burn Tijuana marijuana seeds. We store all our seeds in a commercial fridge at optimal temperatures to preserve quality.