Big Bud Outlet Feminized Seeds
zoom_out_map
chevron_left chevron_right

Big Bud Female Outlet Cannabis Seeds

Big Bud is an easy to grow and very short plant that will grow in rooms with minimal height. The finished buds are light green old school skunk style with a sweet and spiciness and a herbal earthy taste. Big Buds known for producing high yields.

£3.30 Fem 1 Seed
996 in stock
£9.00 Fem 3 Seeds
997 in stock
£16.50 Fem 6 Seeds
999 in stock
£30.00 Fem 12 Seeds
1000 in stock
£54.00 Fem 24 Seeds
1000 in stock
£96.00 Fem 48 Seeds
998 in stock
£3.30
No tax
  • check Fem 1 Seed
  • check Fem 12 Seeds
  • check Fem 24 Seeds
  • check Fem 48 Seeds
  • check Fem 3 Seeds
  • check Fem 6 Seeds
check 1-3 Days Delivery Available
Price Too High! 
Email price drop ALERT
Big Bud Female Outlet Cannabis Seeds
Big Bud Female Outlet Cannabis Seeds

Big Bud is an easy to grow and very short plant that will grow in rooms with minimal height. The finished buds are light green old school skunk style with a sweet and spiciness and a herbal earthy taste. Big Buds known for producing high yields.

Current Price:
Desired Price:
Your Email:

Description

Breeder: Outlet Cannabis Seeds UK

Genetics: Skunk #1, Afghani, NL maybe

Lineage: Around 60% Indica 40% Sativa

Origins: Afghanistan, Mexico and Columbia

Flowering Time: 8 Weeks

Height: 50-90cm approximately

Yields: 500-600g

THC Content: 16-22%

CBD Content: under 1%

Seed Type: Photo Period

Pack Options: Feminized Only



Big Bud is an easy to grow and very short plant that will grow in rooms with minimal height. The finished buds are light green old school skunk style with a sweet and spiciness and a herbal earthy taste. Big Buds known for producing high yields.

BIG BUD is quite well balanced between Indica and Sativa with around 60% Indica approximately. This strain offers a very calming effect when smoked with your body completely chilled with your mind felling positive and euphoric. BIG BUD generally has a THC Content around 15-20% which is reasonable but will not kick you too hard. Still its not one to be underestimated as it does have a good level of strength.

BIG BUD is a good strain to smoke during the daytime and at night as it will assist with sleep but will not make you feel too lazy if you have things to do. Medicinally BIG BUD is a good one for stress relief, but it will not immobilise you. BIG BUD is a good for muscle relaxation, can be a good reliever of stress and is good for beginner smokers.

Around 40% Of the genetics in Big Bud come from the Sativa regions of Mexico and Columbia with the other 60% from the Indica hash making region of Afghanistan. Big Bud should grow very short staying under 80cm. The buds grow with typical Indica compact looking. Yields are going to be well above average and the plants can be adapted to super cropping, topping, bending and will suite most grow rooms. Big Bud grows highly uniformed with not many variations and can grow well in vertical growing systems and very limited height areas. Big Bud is a very easy to grow cannabis strain that beginners can get very good results from.

Data sheet

OUTLET37FEM1
2021-03-03
Data sheet
Indica or Sativa %
40-60% Indica & Sativa
60-80% Mostly Indica
Flowering Time
6-8 Weeks 42-55 Days
8-10 Weeks 56-69 Days
Contains Genetics
Big Bud
Estimated Yield
500-600g (High)
THC Content
15-20% High
20-25% Very High
CBD Content
0-2% Extra Low
Dispensary Value Per oz
£150-200 Medium

Cannabis Seeds Outlet UK (More info)

Cannabis Seeds Outlet UK is a new company for 2020, but we have a long history. We have worked for one of the leading cannabis seed retailers since 2010 and have international breeding partners that compare to high level major branded breeders. We have taken all our experience and understanding of past customer issues and decided to create a seed company better than all the competition.

Read our about us page here

Fresh Cannabis Seeds Guarantee

At Cannabis Seeds Outlet UK we handle and store all our products professionally. We are certain that all our marijuana seeds are 95% viable and of the highest premium quality. We have a very competitive policy for dealing with faulty products issues (subject to our own discretion if the policy is abused).

Fresh Seeds Guarantee Terms & Conditions

Product Info Disclaimer

Medicinal Information in our descriptions should be disregarded as it is based on assumptions rather than actual credible medical research. We cannot verify or backup any medical claims that may have been made as no scientific testing has been carried out and actual results may vary significantly.

Any information relating to growing or germination is for research purposes only and we do not condone or promote illegal use of our products. Laws around the world vary so it is the sole responsibility of our customer to check their own local laws before purchasing seeds as we cannot be held liable.

Read a more detailed disclaimer here

You might also like