Breeder: Outlet Cannabis Seeds UK
Genetics: Skunk #1, Afghani, NL maybe
Lineage: Around 60% Indica 40% Sativa
Origins: Afghanistan, Mexico and Columbia
Flowering Time: 6-7 Weeks
Height: 40-80cm approximately
THC Content: 15-20%
CBD Content: under 1%
Pack Options: Female Seed Packs
Seed Type: Fast Version Photo Period
BIG BUD FAST V Fast Version finishes 1-2 weeks faster than the original strain, but retains most of the original features. There will be a very slight reduction in yield, height and THC Content, but not more than 10%.
Big Bud Fast V is an easy to grow and very short plant that will grow in rooms with minimal height. The finished buds are light green old school skunk style with a sweet and spiciness and a herbal earthy taste. Big Buds known for producing high yields.
BIG BUD FAST V is quite well balanced between Indica and Sativa with around 60% Indica approximately. This strain offers a very calming effect when smoked with your body completely chilled with your mind felling positive and euphoric. BIG BUD FAST V generally has a THC Content around 15-20% which is reasonable but will not kick you too hard. Still its not one to be underestimated as it does have a good level of strength.
BIG BUD FAST V is a good strain to smoke during the daytime and at night as it will assist with sleep but will not make you feel too lazy if you have things to do. Medicinally BIG BUD FAST V is a good one for stress relief, but it will not immobilise you. BIG BUD FAST V is a good for muscle relaxation, can be a good reliever of stress and is good for beginner smokers.
Around 40% Of the genetics in Big Bud Fast V come from the Sativa regions of Mexico and Columbia with the other 60% from the Indica hash making region of Afghanistan. Big Bud Fast V should grow very short staying under 80cm. The buds grow with typical Indica compact looking. Yields are going to be well above average and the plants can be adapted to super cropping, topping, bending and will suite most grow rooms. Big Bud Fast V grows highly uniformed with not many variations and can grow well in vertical growing systems and very limited height areas. Big Bud Fast V is a very easy to grow cannabis strain that beginners can get very good results from.
Fast Version BIG BUD was created by reversing an Automatic Flowering BIG BUD so that it no longer flowers Automatically so it might have a small reminiscent of ruderalis in its genetics. Using this technique makes it return to standard photoperiod and takes 1-2 weeks off the original BIG BUD Flowering Time:.