New Standard Lower Prices as of August 2023 with some hidden discounts up to 50% OFF RRP
Watch a time lapse video of Barneys Mimosa Evo on YouTube (Click Here)
Breeder: Barneys Farm
Genetics: Orange Punch x Mimosa
Lineage: 40% Indica 60% Sativa Approximately
Origin: Afghanistan Mexico, Thailand, Columbia and India
Flowering Time: 9-10 Weeks (63-70 Days)
Yields per m2: 500-600g
THC Content: 15-20% approximately
CBD Content: under 2%
Pack Options: Feminized Cannabis Seeds
Seed Type: Photo Period
Barneys Farm Mimosa EVO is a Feminized Cannabis Strain that is available in Female Seed Packs only
The long awaited awesomeness from the one and only Barneys Farm has finally arrived and this twist on monster genetics is set to blow you away with a next level crop. Mimosa EVO is the creation of a combined green fingered mix from a famous Emerald Triangle cut originally bred by Symbiotic Genetics now supercharged with Barneys priceless Orange Punch.
Mimosa EVO produces very delicious buds that are full of interesting colours with purple hues, orange hairs and various shades of green. This 60% Sativa dominant favourite is packed with Large frosted buds, rich in star studded cannabinoids and terpenes. The buds taste Is on the sour side with a zesty tropical lemony citrus taste with hints of berries and pine wood aroma. The weed is compact and should achieve around very high THC levels.
If you are feeling a little unhappy Mimosa EVO will certainly lift your spirits. This strain is quite well balanced but slightly more dominant in Sativa. Growers will adore her to accompany the euphoric yet restful effects. Mimosa EVO is real food for the brain, expect floaty feelings that will stay with you through the day. THC levels are possible up to 30% by a grand master but 24-26% is more than enough for the indulgence of mere mortals.
Barneys Farm Mimosa EVO is for the smoker that loves an Indica but also wants to keep alert and energised. It is for the smoker that does not want to get overpoweringly high. Mimosa EVO is a great appetite stimulator, relaxes muscles and is good for stress.
Around 40% Of the genetics in Mimosa EVO come from the Indica regions of Thailand, Mexico and Columbia with the other 60% Indica from the hash making region of Afghanistan. Mimosa EVO is relatively easy to grow and produces nice dense buds that can be manipulated into many different garden set ups. supercharged yields can be just insane, 700grams per m2 easily achieved indoors allow extra space with optimum growing conditions. Mimosa EVO is ideal for outdoor growing and you may need ladders! Rising to over 2 meters 220 cm she will have completed her flowering period by early October after 65 day + of flowering, with potential yields of over 2000g per plant.
At Cannabis Seeds Outlet UK We only sell original Marijuana Strains by Barneys Farm Mimosa EVO cannabis seeds and they are kept in our fridge in optimal conditions to preserve quality.