New Standard Lower Prices as of August 2023 with some hidden discounts up to 50% OFF RRP
Breeder: Outlet Cannabis Seeds UK
Genetics: Ruderalis x PURPLE x Hindu Kush x Afghani
Lineage: 60% Indica 40% Sativa
Origins: Mexico, Thailand, Columbia Afghanistan and Hindu Kush
Flowering Time: Seed to Harvest Time: 9-11 Weeks (63-77 Days)
Height: 60-100cm approximately
THC Content: 18-22%
CBD Content: under 1%
Pack Options: Female Cannabis Seeds
Seed Type: Automatic
Purple Kush Automatic is very similar to the original, but it grows and finishes without the need for a timer or light cycle. Auto Purple Kush will go from planted seed to harvested buds in as little as 63 days (including natural veg time)
Purple Kush Automatic is a delicious cannabis strain for the Kush lovers is this very colourful Kush. Buds finish with between 18-22% THC depending on experience.
Purple Kush Automatic is a colourful cannabis strain that is filled with mostly light colours and hints of purple, blue, greens and browns. The buds are Earthy with a scent of pine needles and sweet citrus with a pungent and spicy taste. Buds finish with between 18-22% THC depending on experience.
Purple Kush Automatic is a great Strain with very slightly more dominance towards Indica genetics. This strain can be sedative with a nice relaxing effect on the body, but without completely tranquilising you. This auto marijuana strain is a powerful strain that will make your troubles float away with a nice dreamy effect. This auto cannabis strain is a good one for the early evening as it will relax you without putting you to sleep. Balanced strains are really good as they give you the best of both worlds in effect making you relax and keeping you happy. Some people think of Indica and Sativa as like Yin and Yang with a balanced strain keeping you balanced in life, both in body and mind.
This auto weed strain is a good one for stress relief, but it will not put you into a vegetative state. It is a good muscle relaxer that can help keep you in balance, can be good for beginners and slightly more advanced will like it.
Around 40% Of the genetics in Purple Kush Automatic come from the Sativa regions of Thailand, Mexico and Columbia with the other 60% Indica originating from the hash making region of India and the Hindu Kush. This auto weed strain should grow short to medium in height finishing around 60-100cm and finish flowering around 9 weeks. The buds grow with dense mixed Indica and sativa like structure with buds being spirally and very well sized semi compact. Fan leaves are dark and wide reaching with a lot of room for light to pass to the lower branches. This one can get large so topping more than once to create multiple lower branches and a more even canopy of buds is suited. If you grow one central cola it is more likely to have issues with mould as it will be harder to control the humidity in the over size bud.
Due to the fact Purple Kush has automatic genetics this means it will have ruderalis in its genes which gives it the ability to flowering without the need for a timer. Ruderalis comes from regions of Northern Siberia, where cannabis plants evolved to grow in land that has 24 hour daylight during summer months.
At Cannabis Seeds Outlet UK we have a very high quality range of auto strains and Purple Kush Automatic has been tested to be 95% viable and female stable. We store all our marijuana seeds in a commercial fridge to preserve quality and offer a Free Feminized Seed for every £25 Spent.