New Standard Lower Prices as of August 2023 with some hidden discounts up to 50% OFF RRP
Breeder: Outlet Cannabis Seeds UK
Genetics: Ruderalis x Sour Diesel, Afghani and Hawaii
Lineage: 40% Indica 60% Sativa
Origins: Mexican and Afghani Landraces
Seed to Harvest Time: 12-13 Weeks (84-90 Days)
Height: 100-140cm approximately
THC Content: 18-24%
CBD Content: under 1%
Pack Options: Female Cannabis Seeds
Seed Type: Automatic
NYC Diesel Automatic is very similar to the original, but it grows and finishes without the need for a timer or light cycle. Auto NYC Diesel will go from planted seed to harvested buds in as little as 84 days (including natural veg time)
NYC Diesel Automatic is a strain for the connoisseurs amongst us as it takes patience and grows very tall and out of control. The buds finish deliciously spicy with a very much diesel like aroma and a sharp citrus flavour. The THC Content can reach up to 24% and NYC Diesel Automatic was once considered one of the most popular cannabis strains on the streets.
This marijuana strain is a sativa dominant marijuana strain which is highly insightful and will leave you feeling wise and open to new thoughts. NYC Diesel Automatic is a great social strain all about fun and laughter with it being a heavy hitter at 18-24%THC Content. Its a powerful strain that shouldn't be underestimated with a psychedelic high that can be quite cerebral. NYC Diesel Automatic can get you a little wired so may be better smoked during the daytime and avoided last thing at night.
This is a wonderful strain that will bring a lot of joy to the person using it. NYC Diesel Automatic could have a calming effect on over active minds and promotes focus. Anyone with writer block or in need of creativity in a demanding, out of the box design project can really find new ideas while smoking this cannabis strain. Sativa dominant strains can be better suited for stress and can reduce irrational thinking.
Around 60% Of the genetics in NYC Diesel Automatic come from the Sativa regions of Mexico with the other 40% from the Indica hash making region of Afghanistan. NYC Diesel Automatic should grow quite tall finishing around 130cm. The buds grow with a mixed looking stature of semi dense buds with long extending hues sticking out of the buds. Yields are going to be above average and the plants can be controlled a little with different techniques such as super cropping and topping but they will always finish taller than others. This cannabis strain is more suited to the grower looking for a challenge, who has the patience to see things through the extra weeks in order to reap a connoisseur level of buds.
Due to the fact This weed strain has automatic genetics this means it will have ruderalis in its genes which gives it the ability to flowering without the need for a timer. Ruderalis comes from regions of Northern Siberia, where cannabis plants evolved to grow in land that has 24 hour daylight during summer months.
At Cannabis Seeds Outlet UK we have a very high quality range of auto strains and NYC Diesel Automatic has been tested to be 95% viable and female stable. We store all our marijuana seeds in a commercial fridge to preserve quality and offer a Free Feminized Seed for every £25 Spent.