Breeder: Outlet Cannabis Seeds UK
Genetics: Ruderalis x Grapefruit Automatic (Thai Sativa x C99)
Lineage: Around 70% Indica 30% Sativa
Origins: Mexico, Columbia, Thailand and India
Seed to Harvest Time: 9-10 Weeks (63-70 Days)
Height: 80-120cm approximately
THC Content: 16-20%
CBD Content: under 1%
Pack Options: Female Seeds Only
Seed Type: Automatic
Grapefruit Automatic is very similar to the original, but it grows and finishes without the need for a timer or light cycle. Auto GRAPEFRUIT will go from planted seed to harvested buds in as little as 63 days (including natural veg time)
Grapefruit Automatic is early maturing, fast flowering and maximum yielding. Buds have a soft smell of Grapefruit Automatic, sweet taste and intense tropical high. The buds are multi coloured with purples, blues and greens. Grapefruit Automatic is mostly made up of C99 with a super strong fruity Thai Sativa.
Grapefruit Automatic is quite well balanced between Indica and Sativa with around 60% Indica approximately. This strain offers a very calming effect when smoked with your body completely chilled with your mind felling positive and euphoric. Grapefruit Automatic generally has a THC Content around 16-20% which is reasonable but will not kick you too hard. Still its not one to be underestimated as it does have a good level of strength.
Grapefruit Automatic is a good strain to smoke during the daytime and at night as it will assist with sleep but will not make you feel too lazy if you have things to do. Medicinally Grapefruit Automatic is a good one for stress relief, but it will not immobilize you. Grapefruit Automatic is a good for muscle relaxation, can be a good reliever of stress and is good for beginner smokers.
Around 30% Of the genetics in Grapefruit Automatic come from the Sativa regions of Thailand, Mexico and Columbia with the other 70% Indica domination from the hash making region of Afghanistan and Hindu Kush. Grapefruit Automatic should grow quite short staying under 120cm. The buds grow with typical Indica compact looking short fat with big fan leaves and a thick central stem. Yields are going to be slightly above average and the plants can be adapted to super cropping, topping, bending and will suite most grow rooms. Grapefruit Automatic grows highly uniformed with not many variations, but you can get some awesome extra strawberry tasting phenotypes. Grapefruit Automatic is a very easy to grow cannabis strain that suites growers of most levels.
Due to the fact Grapefruit Automatic has automatic genetics this means it will have ruderalis in its genes which gives it the ability to flowering without the need for a timer. Ruderalis comes from regions of Northern Siberia, where cannabis plants evolved to grow in land that has 24 hour daylight during summer months.
At Cannabis Seeds Outlet UK we have a very high quality range of auto strains and Grapefruit Automatic has been tested to be 95% viable and female stable.