Genetics: Kush x Trainwreck x Haze
Lineage: Around 60% Indica 40% Sativa
Origins: most likely Afghani, Mexico, Columbia and Hindu Kush
Flowering Time: 9-10 Weeks (63-70 Days)
Height: 75-125cm approximately
Yields per m2: 500-600g
THC Content: 16-23%
CBD Content: under 1%
Pack Options: Female Only
Seed Type: Photo Period
Anesia Ghost Train Haze Number 1 is a Feminized Cannabis Strain that is available in Female Seed Packs only
Anesia Ghost Train Haze #1 is a spicy and herbal tasting bud with sweet aromas. Buds are likely to finish with around 16-23% THC content and will mostly resemble an old school skunk with light greens and orange but not much colour. Ghost Train Haze No.1 is known mostly for its massive commercial yielding crops.
Anesia Ghost Train Haze No.1 is quite well balanced between Indica and Sativa with around 60% Indica approximately. This strain offers a very calming effect when smoked with your body completely chilled with your mind felling positive and euphoric. Ghost Train Haze No.1 generally has a THC Content around 16-23% which is reasonably hard hitting. Its not one to be underestimated as it does have a good level of strength.
Ghost Train Haze #1 is a good strain to smoke during the daytime and at night as it will assist with sleep but will not make you feel too lazy if you have things to do. Medicinally Ghost Train Haze No.1 is a good one for stress relief, but it will not immobilise you. Ghost Train Haze No.1 is a good for muscle relaxation, can be a good reliever of stress and is good for beginner smokers.
Around 40% Of the genetics in Anesia Ghost Train Haze No.1 come from the Sativa regions of Thailand, Mexico and Columbia with the other 60% Indica domination from the hash making region of Afghanistan and Hindu Kush. Ghost Train Haze No.1 should grow quite short staying under 100cm. The buds grow with typical Indica compact looking short fat with big fan leaves and a very slight Christmas tree shape. Yields are going to be slightly above average and the plants can be adapted to super cropping, topping, bending and will suite most grow rooms. Ghost Train Haze #1 grows highly uniformed with not many variations and would be suitable for growers of all levels.
At Cannabis Seeds Outlet UK we only sell original Anesia Ghost Train Haze No.1 cannabis seeds and they are kept in our fridge in optimal conditions to preserve quality.