Genetics: Big Bud x Caramello (Super Skunk-Big Skunk Korean-Afghani Hawaiian
Lineage: 70% Indica 30% Sativa
Origins: Thai Landrace, Afghani, Mexico, Columbia and Hindu Kush
Flowering Time: Under 8 Weeks
Height: 75-125cm approximately
Yields per m2: 500-600g
THC Content: 16-22%
CBD Content: under 1%
Pack Options: Female Seed Packs
Seed Type: Photo Period
Fast Caramelic Fast Version cannabis seeds are becoming very popular as they make it possible to fit more harvests into your annual growing schedule. Traditionally you can get 3-4 harvests finished every year as minimum growing times are around 12-13 weeks. With Fast version strains like Anesia Fast Caramelic you can save 2 weeks on every grow you do so it is now possible to get 4-5 harvests every year as the minimum growing time is reduced to 10-11 weeks.
Fast Caramelic is a combination of the original Lavender created by Soma Seeds to be the fruitiest strain in his collection mixed with the super high yielding Big Bud. The buds taste tropical when smoked with a citrus and mango flavour that is slightly sour on the tongue. Buds are slightly lower in THC but still pack a punch with the 70% Indica Domination.
Fast Caramelic is a mostly Indica based marijuana strain with less than 30% Sativa. Great for serious relaxing and the one to choose for a nice bath with some alone me time. Fast Caramelic is an awesome strain to smoke at night and can make you have some interesting dreams. Fast Caramelic is not so powerful with around 15-20% THC Content.
Anesia Fast Caramelic is not so creative in its high but if your looking for a little inner perspective its a good one for deep thought. Its not so well suited for if your feeling down as sometimes thinking too much can have adverse effects when you are not happy. Being that it is slightly less potent that Should not be a problem, but finding the right strain is important. Fast Caramelic is good for stress but might get you a little over chilled so is one to smoke in good company.
Around 30% Of the genetics in Fast Caramelic come from the Sativa regions of Thailand, Mexico and Columbia with the other 70% Indica dominance originating from the hash making region of Afghanistan and the Hindu Kush. Fast Caramelic should grow short to medium in height finishing around 125cm and finish flowering around 9 weeks. The buds grow with dense mixed indica and sativa like structure with buds being spirally and very well sized semi compact. Fan leaves are dark and wide reaching with a lot of room for light to pass to the lower branches. This one can get a very large so topping more than once to create multiple lower branches and a more even canopy of buds is suited. If you grow one central cola it is more likely to have issues with mould as it will be harder to control the humidity in the over size bud.
At Cannabis Seeds Outlet UK we only stock genuine original Anesia Fast Caramelic marijuana seeds. We store all our seeds in a commercial fridge at optimal temperatures to preserve quality.