Genetics: OG Kush Strawberry Skunk
Lineage: Around 70% Indica 30% Sativa
Origins: most likely Afghani, Mexico, Columbia and Hindu Kush
Flowering Time: 8-9 Weeks (55-63 Days)
Height: 60-110cm approximately
Yields per m2: 500-600g
THC Content: 16-23%
CBD Content: under 1%
Seed Type: Photo Period
Pack Options: Feminized Only
Anesia California Kush is a Feminized Cannabis Strain that is available in Female Seed Packs only
We only sell 100 Percent Original Breeder Packed Anesia California Kush Marijuana Seeds at Cannabis Seeds Outlet UK.
Anesia California Kush is a spicy and herbal tasting bud with sweet aromas. Buds are likely to finish with around 16-23% THC content and will mostly resemble an old school skunk with light greens and orange but not much colour. California Kush is known mostly for its massive commercial yielding crops.
Anesia California Kush is quite well balanced between Indica and Sativa with around 60% Indica approximately. This strain offers a very calming effect when smoked with your body completely chilled with your mind felling positive and euphoric. California Kush generally has a THC Content around 16-23% which is reasonably hard hitting. Its not one to be underestimated as it does have a good level of strength.
California Kush is a good strain to smoke during the daytime and at night as it will assist with sleep but will not make you feel too lazy if you have things to do. Medicinally California Kush is a good one for stress relief, but it will not immobilise you. California Kush is a good for muscle relaxation, can be a good reliever of stress and is good for beginner smokers.
Around 30% Of the genetics in Anesia California Kush come from the Sativa regions of Thailand, Mexico and Columbia with the other 70% Indica domination from the hash making region of Afghanistan and Hindu Kush. California Kush should grow quite short staying under 100cm. The buds grow with typical Indica compact looking short fat with big fan leaves and a very slight Christmas tree shape. Yields are going to be slightly above average and the plants can be adapted to super cropping, topping, bending and will suite most grow rooms. California Kush grows highly uniformed with not many variations, but you can get some awesome extra strawberry tasting phenotypes. California Kush is a very easy to grow cannabis strain that suites growers of all levels.
At Cannabis Seeds Outlet UK we only sell original Anesia California Kush cannabis seeds and they are kept in our fridge in optimal conditions to preserve quality.