Genetics: Ruderalis x Blueberry x NYC Diesel Hybrid
Lineage: Around 70% Indica 30% Sativa
Origins: Thai Landrace, Afghani, Mexico, Columbia and Hindu Kush
Seed to Harvest Time: 10-11 Weeks
Height: 80-120cm approximately
Yields per m2: 500-600g
THC Content: 18-22%
CBD Content: under 1%
Pack Options: Feminised Female Seed Packs
Seed Type: Automatic
Advanced Auto Blue Diesel Automatic is an Automatic Cannabis Strain that is available in Feminized Female Seed Packs
Auto Blue Diesel Automatic is a very nice Diesel tasting Fruity Berry cannabis strain for the Indica Lovers who like a little Sativa in their marijuana strain. This strain produces some very interesting buds in the sweet but slightly exotic chemical taste and the killer high with around 20% THC.
Auto Blue Diesel Automatic is a spicy and herbal tasting bud with sweet aromas. Buds are likely to finish with around 16-22% THC content and will mostly resemble an old school skunk with light greens and orange but not much colour. Auto Blue Diesel Automatic is known mostly for its massive commercial yielding crops.
Advanced Auto Blue Diesel Automatic is reasonably well balanced between Indica and Sativa with around 70% Indica approximately. This strain offers a very calming effect when smoked with your body completely chilled with your mind felling positive and euphoric. Auto Blue Diesel Automatic generally has a THC Content around 18-22% which is reasonable but will not kick you too hard. Still its not one to be underestimated as it does have a good level of strength.
Advanced Auto Blue Diesel Automatic is a good strain to smoke during the daytime and at night as it will assist with sleep but will not make you feel too lazy if you have things to do. Medicinally Auto Blue Diesel Automatic is a good one for stress relief, but it will not immobilize you. Auto Blue Diesel Automatic is a good for muscle relaxation, can be a good reliever of stress and is good for beginner smokers.
Around 30% Of the genetics in Auto Blue Diesel Automatic come from the Sativa regions of Thailand, Mexico and Columbia with the other 70% Indica originating from the hash making region of India and the Hindu Kush. Auto Blue Diesel Automatic should grow short to medium in height finishing around 80-140cm and finish flowering around 10-11 weeks. The buds grow with dense mixed indica and sativa like structure with buds being spirally and very well sized semi compact. Fan leaves are dark and wide reaching with a lot of room for light to pass to the lower branches. This one can get a very large so topping more than once to create multiple lower branches and a more even canopy of buds is suited. If you grow one central cola it is more likely to have issues with mould as it will be harder to control the humidity in the over size bud.
Advanced Auto Blue Diesel Automatic marijuana seeds contain some genetics from the Ruderalis regions of Northern Asia where plants have evolved to grow in areas where the days see 24 hour daylight. This is what gives Auto Blue Diesel its ability to flower and finish in a set time regardless of the amount of light it receives.
At Cannabis Seeds Outlet UK we only stock genuine original Advanced Auto Blue Diesel Automatic marijuana seeds. We store all our seeds in a commercial fridge at optimal temperatures to preserve quality.